Where do I begin.....

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
(The cliff notes to the following story is the Justinphilly is a helluva BOTL)

As the prelude states, I have had the priviledge of hanging out with, smoking with and doing business with Justinphilly. I first met him when he had an impromptu get together at his local bar. I arrived late, they guys had left but were all at Justins house. I went there met the guys and we got down to cigars. Justin is not only a knowledgable guy, but generous to boot. He hooked me up with a cigar to smoke (98 HdM DC), we all sat around a bs'd for a while and when I was getting ready to roll out he gave me a care package most young gorillas like myself would kill for. While I was at his house I saw he had a sweet cabinet humidor, he told me it was for sale, so I said SOLD. I don't think I have ever done business with someone where the transaction went so smoothly. He asked if I wanted the Oasis 2 that was in the cab currently I declined but got in on the group buy of oasis plus xls'. I paid him using paypal and picked it up Easter night. When I arrived to pick up cab, Germantownrob was there and once again Justin gave me a smoke and we all sat down and bs'd. Both great guys. I grabbed the cab, justin gave me two of the club stogie cutters, some polymers and a small fan to put in cab. I couldn't have been happier with the quality of the cab or how good it was to deal with Justin.
My only concern is with Justins' business partner/bodyguard "William". I'm not sure as to what type of animal he is, I'm guessing panther, part ocelot, part Louis Farrakhan. It's an angry, furry little black being. I feel sorry for whoever tries anything funny in the house.

All in all I would suggest to anyone to deal with Justin, he's a stand-up guy.

Chris

Have not met him in person. But he is a great guy in chat and has lots of good info. Real stand up guy.

Stacey

Totally unsurprised by this. Justin is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

One more vouch for justinphilly, as if there already aren't enough.

Justin like I would say 99% of the guys around here are standup and super BOTL. I don't recall seeing any negative post about any BOTL since I've been here in Jan.06

Never met him in person, but have had nothing but good experiences with him online. A+ BOTL!

Back