Where's the best place to get 5-Packs?

jaysun23

Young Ape
I was looking to get (10) 5-packs from JR's since they seem to have the best prices, but then they hit me $2.50 shipping per 5 pack :mad:

Anyone have any other recommendations? Famous was more expensive even with shipping calculated in and I couldn't find any 5-packs at Holts.

I'm new at ordering over the internet but just got (at least what I think is a sweet deal) on cbid, 2 five packs for 10 and 13 usd RP Conecticut and R4.

Id be interested to hear what the others have to say.

I'm new at ordering over the internet but just got (at least what I think is a sweet deal) on cbid, 2 five packs for 10 and 13 usd RP Conecticut and R4.

Id be interested to hear what the others have to say.

I like tampa humidor because they have free shipping on singles. I can pick out my own 5er of whatever, a mix or all the same, and its shipped free. I don't know if there is a limit, but I have ordered 7 at a time not paid any shipping.:tu

I was looking to get (10) 5-packs from JR's since they seem to have the best prices, but then they hit me $2.50 shipping per 5 pack :mad:

Anyone have any other recommendations? Famous was more expensive even with shipping calculated in and I couldn't find any 5-packs at Holts.
I wish I knew you were looking for some 5 packs. I stopped at JRs on my way home from work on Monday and picked up a 5 pk and a box of Hoyo's for around 35. Nice smokes. I could have picked up the smokes and shipped them to you.:sleep:Maybe next time...

I like tampa humidor because they have free shipping on singles. I can pick out my own 5er of whatever, a mix or all the same, and its shipped free. I don't know if there is a limit, but I have ordered 7 at a time not paid any shipping.:tu

Thanks for this link as well as the others! Added to favorites!
They offer the Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Exclusivo Natural, in which I am currently indulging, for $10.20. While it's not what I paid, the one I purchased on sale at a local B&M was marked $16.99.

I just clicked to add to cart to check and it does indeed show Ships FREE.
:tu

I' struggling to resist the urge to get the Maduro.

Back