Which B&Ms should I hit in Palm Beach area?

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
I will be heading to Boynton Beach 12/14 through 12/21. I will have free time thursday and friday (15&16) to check out some shops. I was planning on taking a trip to Tobacco World. Any other shops I should check out?

Thanks for the input.

Hey bud, Sabor Havana just west of PGA off I-95 a must see. let me know if you need more info.

Danny

Hey bud, Sabor Havana just west of PGA off I-95 a must see. let me know if you need more info.

Danny

If you have an adress it would help.

Now have 3 good ones to check out if travel permits.

Thanks

I will be heading to Boynton Beach 12/14 through 12/21. I will have free time thursday and friday (15&16) to check out some shops. I was planning on taking a trip to Tobacco World. Any other shops I should check out?

Thanks for the input.
Let us know when you're gonna make it to TobaccoWorld as there's a few of us fairly close by, and the same for LJ's...maybe a day advance notice and we can have a few gorillas meet up with you...

Let us know when you're gonna make it to TobaccoWorld as there's a few of us fairly close by, and the same for LJ's...maybe a day advance notice and we can have a few gorillas meet up with you...

Sounds great. It would probably have to be friday the 14th or Saturday 15th. My brother and his family will be arriving Saturday night so the family would probably frown on my taking off. If a time is better for everyone else, I can keep that time open.

Thanks,
Dave

Without a doubt you have to go by LJ's. That is the stomping grounds of Ron1YY, MadeInDade, ATLHarp, and a few others. Only thing is you better watch out. Just ask quite a few fellow BOTL here. Those guys are crazy and can bring the pain. If I wasnt over here in the big sandbox I would stop by to meet you as well.

Come by LJ's on Saturday. there is usually a few of us just hanging out all low keyed and stuff. Just a quiet gathering :rolleyes: ....

Ron

Thanks for the input.

Hope your box Arrives Before you leave :w

Back