Which box to buy?????

4thtry

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I'm at a crossroads in my box buying.

I'm going to my B&M this week to purchas a box of padrons.......
Do i buy the Londres or the padron 2000's?

Theres an obvious price difference (Londres being the cheaper of the two) however i wanted to know what my fellow BOTLs would choose between the two.

I've had the 2000's before & love them....i already have some 3000s in my humi right now (4). However i keep hearing GREAT things about the Londres.

so....what would you choose:ss

It boils down to size preference for me.Theres very little taste difference imo other then the inherent difference in the amount of smoke.More smoke=more taste to me...:2

It boils down to size preference for me.Theres very little taste difference imo other then the inherent difference in the amount of smoke.More smoke=more taste to me...:2

ah, i was under the impression there were some differences.

thanks man

It's all about size difference, really. They both taste pretty much the same (same blend), it's just a matter of what size and how much time you have to smoke.

If you can draw out a cigar to last a while and want to save some cash get the Londres. I can usually make them last a little over an hour if I smoke nice and slow, or as short as 45 min if I have to smoke fast (but that's never really enjoyable). I've never had too many of the 2000, but I know when I smoke them they always last me up to an hour or more. Same taste, different size.

I would choose the one I wanted. I don't care what others think. :tu

With that said, the Londres is my favorite Padron.

i like the 2000s better, more smoke volume.

But i could see an advantage to the Londres, a little more convenient time-wise, if ur always in a hurry than the size will make a diff. with them, otherwise I thinkk the 2000's are the way to go

My advice is to ask if they'll give you a half and half box at box prices. Never hurts to ask and you are buying a load of sticks.

My advice is to ask if they'll give you a half and half box at box prices. Never hurts to ask and you are buying a load of sticks.

That's not a bad idea...
Hopefully he'll be willing to do this, then....problem solved.
Thanks!

Being that I lave padrons I smoke both the londres and the 2000's and can tell you there pretty much the same so either choice is good but if on a budget I say go with the londres and use the extra money towards a nice 1964 padron.:ss

Being that I lave padrons I smoke both the londres and the 2000's and can tell you there pretty much the same so either choice is good but if on a budget I say go with the londres and use the extra money towards a nice 1964 padron.:ss
Or an 80th anv.

yummmmmmmmmmmmm

That works for me. I'll get the Londres Maduros out of the "regular" Padrons, and have $$ left to spend on a 64 or 26.

I'd have to go with this option, actually. :ss

Back