Which one CO - La VEIL - HYDA???

MusicMan

Young Ape
I'm going to replace the 3 inacurate Cigar Oasis in my humis with........
Which humidifier do you recomend and why. I've used Cigar Oasis for years thier good but inacurate. I'm leaning toward the Hydra.

Hi Musicman,

I bought the Hydra Unit about a week ago to install in my 120 Qt. Coolerdor after reading the comparisons here on CS between it and the CO. After having bought the Hydra, I'm completely satisfied with it's performance. I got it at Heartfelt's (can't beat the price) and I'm very happy with it so far.

Good luck!

The Hydra is a very nice unit. The calibratable hygrometer that is built into the unit makes it pretty darn accurate as well.

Well now that the topic is lit up again, I'll post my impression of the CO Plus XL. In a word... CRAP.

Its inaccurate as others have mentioned. Its also built with poor snap-in construction. The top of mine came off when I took it out to fill it. The fact that the top came off was kind of good because I was able to see that there was a couple solid pieces of 'hot glue' that were rubbing on the spinning fan that constantly made noise. Oh... then there's the fan itself - some are quiet and some are just a nightmare they're so loud. Guess which one I got?

COPlus.jpg

Back