Which one to choose?

skyhigh340

ChestBeater
I need help deciding what cigar to smoke in celebration for finishing my first semester back in school. The scotch is a Laphroag 10 yr. I'm also thinking of a Padron 64. Any suggestions?
:bl:bl:bl:bl:bl:ss

I don't know anything about the SC but with the Laphroaig you will need something strong. I would recommend the LFD.

This may sound rather old hat, but I would smoke an AF 890 natural, preferably with a years age. There is still not too many things better than that IMHO. Larry.

Out of what you have right there, the San Cristobal, but because you mentioned it, PAM every time. I can't get enough of them.

For the celebration the Padron 64 to honor the accomplishment. Then the LFD to spike the evening on to par-tay.
Congrats

So far it looks like the LFD and the San Cristibol. I would love to get a hold of the 15yr laphroaig but I think online is going to be the only way for me to source it.
Hey Mark that was what I was going to start with.:ss

San Cristibol

Talk to me about that Gran Habano though...haven't seen that one yet? Looks gooooood :dr

go with the gran habano vl maduro if you like a deep oily wrapper similar to chocolate or the don lino africa is good, but the construction and burn of the gran habano is better. enjoy

of the pictured cigars, go with the LFD

but the PAM would be my choice for a celabratory smoke exclusivo is my favorite viatola in the PAM

Back