Who gave me the De La Concha?

Major Captain Silly

Poker for the troops
I pulled an unmarked cigar out of the humidor last night with the words De La Concha hand written on the cello. I fired it up and was instantly ruined. It started out with Pepin-like spice and evened out to a rich Nicaraguan smoke that made me love it like programmer loves binary. So, who did it? Who sent me that cigar and ruined me and where can I get more?

MCS

It's the house blend from a local B&M in NYC....and yes its made by Pepin!! :dr

I think they do mail orders... call them and find out. (212) 757-3167

If not, PM me and I'll swing by the shop and pick some up for you! :tu

I don't know who sent it to you.

I pulled an unmarked cigar out of the humidor last night with the words De La Concha hand written on the cello. I fired it up and was instantly ruined. It started out with Pepin-like spice and evened out to a rich Nicaraguan smoke that made me love it like programmer loves binary. So, who did it? Who sent me that cigar and ruined me and where can I get more?

MCS
:tu
I'd like to know more about this stick too? Vitola, RG, price and the aging it had on it. Since so many Gorillas age their sticks, this to me has become a very important factor.

Good smoke, have had the robusto sized one. A little milder to me and therefore best suited for the morning, but YMMV. What's unfortunate is that even if they send you some you just can't beat the experience of smoking one at the tables in the window, enjoying an espresso and people watching. Not much that can compare to NYC.

Back