Who Ordered the Orange Swirl?!?!?

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
Ok, so I have two orange swirls, three peach sundaes, a chocolate shake and vanilla cone.

2 minutes later
Ok, so I have three orange swirls, 1 peach sundae, a chocolate shake and....heheheheheheheheh pause hehehehehehehe fade out.

2 minutes after that
Ok, so I have three peach sundaes, one orange swirl.....wait wait wait, two peach sundaes...let me get a pen and paper

5 minutes later
Ok So i have two peach sundaes, two orange swirls, one chocolate shake and a vanilla cone.

25 minutes later
Who ordered the other Orange Swirl!!!!!!

Rob, you never fail to crack me up. :r

To think even after writing it down I still messed up the order...you should of seen the looks I got at the icecream stand, who would have thought being barefoot would raise so many eye brows.

heh heh.
i think that after the first iteration, it changed to "peach swirl"

It was so wierd, most of the weekend Rob had Flip Flops on, when we go to nice establishments we can never get him to keep the shoes on. :confused:

RedBaron said:
Ok, so I have two orange swirls, three peach sundaes, a chocolate shake and vanilla cone.

2 minutes later
Ok, so I have three orange swirls, 1 peach sundae, a chocolate shake and....heheheheheheheheh pause hehehehehehehe fade out.

2 minutes after that
Ok, so I have three peach sundaes, one orange swirl.....wait wait wait, two peach sundaes...let me get a pen and paper

5 minutes later
Ok So i have two peach sundaes, two orange swirls, one chocolate shake and a vanilla cone.

25 minutes later
Who ordered the other Orange Swirl!!!!!!

Rob, you never fail to crack me up. :r

God help us he is running a group buy!

Back