Who wants a free year of CA?

jaycarla

Resident Oliva Whore
I know it takes a lot of grief here, but Cigar Aficionado is not too bad. It is a magazine that has cigars in it, that is good enough.

Anyway, I got a deal in the mail that if I renew I can give a gift of a free year to anyone.

First person to PM me their name and mailing address will get the free year. :tu

heh...if it weren't for the fact that Bull and Bear puts a new one out on the tables whenever it comes in for us to all read...I'd jump all over this.

It has nice watches in it too!

And if you get bored of it and it is taking up space..use some pages to light your cigars with.

I know it takes a lot of grief here, but Cigar Aficionado is not too bad. It is a magazine that has cigars in it, that is good enough.

Anyway, I got a deal in the mail that if I renew I can give a gift of a free year to anyone.

I got it too, but I won't be renewing. It is more of a lifestyle magazine than a cigar magazine. A lifestyle that I can't afford to live, so it is basically worthless to me. The reviews are pretty far off, not to mention concise, and it appears that some manufacturers may be paying for their numbers.

Try ECCJ or Cigar Magazine. They focus on the cigars, not $25,000 watches.

I got it too, but I won't be renewing. It is more of a lifestyle magazine than a cigar magazine. A lifestyle that I can't afford to live, so it is basically worthless to me. The reviews are pretty far off, not to mention concise, and it appears that some manufacturers may be paying for their numbers.

Hey pal I happen to like 25000 dollar watches. I just happen to own a Casio.:r

Very seldom there is a good article or two. The Pepin article was good, but not worth the prescription price.:2

Most Airlines offer magazine subscriptions as a way to redeem frequent flyer miles. Cigar Aficionado is usually one they offer. I know for Delta, it is only like 400 miles. I don't like it enough to buy a subscription, but for only 400 miles, I think its worth it.

Most Airlines offer magazine subscriptions as a way to redeem frequent flyer miles. Cigar Aficionado is usually one they offer. I know for Delta, it is only like 400 miles. I don't like it enough to buy a subscription, but for only 400 miles, I think its worth it.

I never thought of that, I have 1000s of useless Delta miles. Thanks!

SBT :cb

Nice realy nice.

I get that deal everytime I renew my subscription.

I send it along to my brother in law who is also a fellow Botl.

Excelent gesture on your part.

Nice realy nice.

I get that deal everytime I renew my subscription.

I send it along to my brother in law who is also a fellow Botl.

Excelent gesture on your part.

That's what I do, as well (only I'm giving it to my Secretary's husband).

Very cool of you, jaycarla, to offer it to a forum BOTL. RG coming at ya. :tu

Sounds like a plan, lets keep it going! Next person to PM me with their name and mailing address gets a year free!

:bl:ss​

I also get Cigar Magazine. Fun to read about other stuff to me, even if it isn't something that I can afford, etc. I like golf also and CA ususally has some gold/cigar related stuff in it too.

Some months I read it all, some months I look at the pretty cigar pics and that is it.:tu

Back