Who would you.....

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
So after reading the "Have you smoked with a celebrity" thread, I thought to myself, which celebrity wold I like to smoke with, I think Hunter S Thompson (RIP), Rick James (RIP), Richard Pryor (RIP). Damn, so then I thought who living would I like to smoke with I came up with Fidel, Bono and Da Klugs( I just need to try to understand the inner workings of a madman). What about the rest of you?

Gone: Elvis (flew on a plane with him when I was 18 months old - really - but we didn't smoke cigars)
John Wayne

Still Kickin': Jimmy Buffet
Jerry Jeff
Robert Earl Keen

Definitely Hef...in the mansion...surrounded by bunnies....naked bunnies....naked bunnies willing to look past the fact that im 5' 11" 125 lbs...

Samuel L Jackson.
Elvis.
Keef Richards.
Tom Cruise so I could give him a cremosa and then burn his eyes out with it.
Prince Charles so I could ask him why he married a horse.
Lemmy.
Mike Patton.

Port Aransas said:
Gone: Elvis (flew on a plane with him when I was 18 months old - really - but we didn't smoke cigars)
John Wayne

Still Kickin': Jimmy Buffet
Jerry Jeff
Robert Earl Keen

Jerry Jeff and Robert Earl would be an ass kickin herf,especially with some guitars and shiner bock!

VoteKinky06 said:
Definitely Hef...in the mansion...surrounded by bunnies....naked bunnies....naked bunnies willing to look past the fact that im 5' 11" 125 lbs...

I dated and herfed with a former Playboy Bunny. She was 6' tall, long legs and all natural DD cups. She was about 10 years older than me, but was still very hot into her 40s. And she smoked Cigars too!!! We went to a little HERF once and all the other guys there were trying to get her phone number. We also shared a Cigar or two as part of afterplay a few times too.

Groucho Marx (the whole family, too)
Lance Armstrong
Mark Zupan (the guy from Murderball)
Samuel L. Jackson
Aldous Huxley

And, of course, any beautiful lady.

I'm a history freak. Here's my list:
  • Winston Churchill, BOTL
  • Gen. George Patton
  • Donald Rumsfeld (I met him when I was 6 and got TWO autographs last spring, one of them on a photo of Rummy in his Princeton wrestling team uniform, the other in a personal letter to me on his Defense Dept. stationery)
  • Victor Davis Hanson, Military Historian
  • Orianna Fallacci
  • Ariel Sharon
  • Mark Twain, BOTL
  • Einstein, BOTL
  • Freud, BOTL
  • Moses
  • King Solomon
I'd sit back, herf, drink good single malt, and LISTEN. And lock the door not letting them out until their collective brains were picked clean.

It'd be fun to get a chance to meet Ann Coulter again and have her be the moderator.

ann2Brantblogger.jpg

Here in LA, I was leaving a bar as Ahnuld was walking in with then-fiancee Maria Shriver.

Great question.

Links above go to stories.

Last edited:
Jesus
Mohammed
Buddha
Gandhi
Satan or Anton LaVey
Caesar
Walt Whitman
Jim Morrison
Henry David Thoreau
Mary Magdaline
Nicodemus
Alexander the Great
Einstein
Longinus(Soldier who pierced the side of Jesus during the Crucifixion)

Put them all in one room and hold a herf at the same time! Boy would that make for good conversation.

CBF:w

Back