Why errands are way too expensive...Pics included

clampdown

Crack House Tent
This past year has been a pretty dramatic one in my life, stories for another time, but currently I am in the process of getting custody of my 19 month old nephew. Well he is sick today and has been throwing up all morning. When I put him down for his nap with grandpa, I ran to the Target to get some baby electrolytes to put in him, no not baby roids :tu. Well of course I had to stop by a local B&M. Last night I had a PSD4 (fantastic) then had a PAM 64 Principe and realized how much I love them. I couldnt get enough of it. So, I went in to grab a few, but instead of the Principes I walked out with this....PAM 64 Imperial

Firstalbum059.jpg

Firstalbum060.jpg

AND I BLAME THE LITTLE GUY FOR THE HIT IN MY WALLET:tu Damn, I love that kid.
JOSHUA204-8-0820006.jpg

Last edited:
Well considering the amount out work that goes into taking care of a kid..I'd say that little present to yourself was the least you could do.. :tu

Congrats on a delicious looking purchase!... and on the subject of your nephew.. no explanation or story even needed... its obvious your a stand up guy for whatever the reason... good lookin kid.. i wish you and him the best

Couple of great pickups. I don't know the story I only hope that everything works out for all involved. You clearly are coming out with the best part of the deal. That is quite the young man you have got there. Best of luck with everything.

BTW some really tasty looking smokes.

Great looking sticks, but more importantly, kudos to you for what you're doing!!!

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the kind remarks. He is doing fine and resting now in his crib. I just hope we both get a good nights sleep. Uncle Brian is tired. :ss

Thanks guys for the kind remarks. He is doing fine and resting now in his crib. I just hope we both get a good nights sleep. Uncle Brian is tired. :ss
Smoke up and sleep up, then do the chicken dance:chk
all jokes aside, good job and good luck with the custody case.

Nothing worse than a sick baby, you deserve those PAMs. Glad to hear the little buddy is feeling better. Good luck with your endeavors and enjoy those smokes!

Nice pick up and cute kid, nothing worse than a sick little one.....they just can't seem to tell ya where it hurts, so its had to fix it. Hope all is well and good luck with the custody thing.

Two things.....

1) My hat is off to you, anyone willing to take on the responsibility of raising a child that is not their own deserves a lot of credit...
2) Padron has claimed another wallet...those will not be the last pickup of that type...your bank account is going to start crying...but OH SO GOOD!!!!

Up all night and sick. When it rains it pours. Take care of yourselves everyone, this is a nasty bug. :hn

Now he is saving you from burning up all of those cigars. What a sweet child. You could always send them to me and I'll take real good care of them for you. =(s8-{D) ROFLOL!!!

My best wishes to you and your Nephew Brian. Someone said "stand up guy".
Has to be an understatement, but I have none better.

Enjoy the cigars when you can. You're gonna be busy! :ss

Al

Back