Why I Otter ...

Moglman

Mountain Hound
Kudos to Otter Products, LLC. For those that own one or more cigar caddy's, we know what a kick butt little traveler they are. I've used this thing a ton for about 4 or 5 years now. It's been many places, dropped off cars and ledges, floating down rivers while I chase after in a pontoon boat, etc. Not abused, just used.

I'm out golfing yesterday and grab the 5 stick caddy for the day. I notice one of the latches has broken. So I call them up this morning and asked for a new latch, since they just slide out and they have an unconditional lifetime guarantee. Jennifer, nice girl, just said, "Why don't we just send you a new box? They've changed a little cosmetically."

Wow. Thank you for the awesome customer service. I don't really care about the part, or even having to buy a new box, but I do care about a good company that stands behind a good product.

Just thought I'd share.

i've got 2 myself, the 5 & 32 ct.-along w/glowing reviews from other BOTL's, the lifetime guarantee was definately the clincher for me

They have a great product.

Glad they have good customer service.

That is great what they did for you Scott. :tu

how true!

they are great and sturdy little couriers.

it's good to hear the company has class.

Its a wonder why other companies don't have such great customer service. Most are just about the sale and then forget about the customer.

Totally agree, Otterbox CS is top notch!

BTW - They are supposed to be coming out with the large count Cigar Caddys later this year! (finally!)

~Mark

Wow, that is great customer service!!! Thanks for sharing Scott... I was just about to upgrade from my tupperware travel/herf humi & that seals the deal for me :ss

I am also a big fan. Got the 5 and 15 and am totally happy, glad to hear the Customer Service meets the quality of the product.

That's great to hear! I have one of their products, and am a big fan. Though not exactly "beautiful" to look at it is just about as functional as possible. And the price / value ratio is excellent.

Back