wife smokes

smokinpoke

Pro Donkey
I have stated before at my recent success of getting my wife to smoke cigars. She has tried the flavoreds and likes them. This last weekend I got her to smoke a CAO gold.

Myself it is rare that I smoke a mild cigar so I really don't know any that are good.

Any suggestions?

When I'm in the mood for mellow & mild, I reach for a 5 Vegas Gold.
Or a Peterson Gran Reserva.

You may also consider Montercristo or Macanudo or
Perdomo Reserve Cabinet Series Champagne.

Both my friend's wife and my wife will smoke a Baccarat and find them enjoyable. Must be the sweetened cap... :ss

One of the things that I have noticed when selecting a cigar that is "mild"....I have found that some of the smaller vitola although rated mild-medium or even medium are acceptable because the size is not such a commitment. It's like taking baby steps. I am talking about cigars like the Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles or the Punch Gran Puro Santa Rita. After all it is generally not the flavor we want to be mild. I hope that makes sense. BTW the CAO Gold is nice & pleasant, reminds me of fresh baked & toasted bread.

Only one suggestion.

Keep her away from the good stuff, it could get realy expensive. :hn

I'll second 5 Vegas Gold. They're mild in strength, but the flavor is decent, as an added bonus, they're not too expensive.

I have a few god suggestions, all of which are accessible at ZT's!!! (well, some most atleast.) :)

Casa Torano
RP Connecticut
Gran Habano Connecticut
Los Blancos Connecticut
La Flor Dominicana Alcalde
Gurhka Doble Maduro
Gurhka Vintage
Macanudo maduro (i know...I know...)
H. Upmann 1844 (rrrroBustooooo)
The Griffin's
Zino Mouton Cadet
and the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel....oh wait....

I have a few god suggestions, all of which are accessible at ZT's!!! (well, some most atleast.) :)

Casa Torano
RP Connecticut
Gran Habano Connecticut
Los Blancos Connecticut
Gurhka Doble Maduro
Gurhka Vintage
The Griffin's
Zino Mouton Cadet

Are these suggestions really from God?

I would like to add to this list the Oliva Serie G natural of any size.

Are these suggestions really from God?

I would like to add to this list the Oliva Serie G natural of any size.

I saw that, thought about it and then passed on it. But seriously "God" has been a member since 05-04-2004. :D

And now we return to our regularly scheduled program. :tu

Casa Torano
RP Connecticut
Gran Habano Connecticut
Los Blancos Connecticut
Gurhka Doble Maduro
Gurhka Vintage
The Griffin's
Zino Mouton Cadet

maduro's ? are you trying to kill my wife?

I bought her an ashton today. we will see how she takes it.

As a newbie, I've found the Oliva Series G Special G-Cameroon to be on the mild-medium side, but with a nice taste to it. It's a nice, short smoke, and pretty nicely priced. My local B&M guy recommended it, as he likes them for a quickie. I liked them enough that I'm thinking of buying a box (48) of them. The ash on them will NOT fall off either.

PM me your address and I'll send you some Rocky Patel Vintage Euro 1992. It's very mild (too mild for me) so she might like it.
Kelly

Try Famous-smoke.com. Click on cigar search on the left. You can search their site by strength and flavor.

Back