Willy Cigars Maduro TORO 6 x 52

The Bruce

ChestBeater
This is the second review of four. The First Review was for the non-maduro toro. I really liked it.

The Maduro Toro from (http://www.willycigars.com/ ) was an awesome cigar, I have found a new favorite.

Construction:
The wrapper was dark, although not as dark as other maduro wrappers. The wrapper was in good condition and was rolled well. This guy knows how to roll a cigar. As with the previous review, the roll was not too tight or too loose.

Lighting, Draw and Ash:
It lit well and evenly. The burn was symmetrical. The draw was a little tight, but I think that was my fault. After clipping a little more off the foot it was fine (Si, Mi culpa.). I tried the long ash thing. It had good sized ashes that only fell off when I knocked them off and they held together in the ash tray.

Flavor:
Again this cigar was on the mild side. But it's flavor was much richer than the non-maduro. I smoked it until my fingers where burning.

Overall Rating:
10pts.gif
(10 of 10)
(breakdown: 2 Const, 2 Light, 2 Draw, 2! flavor)

All smokers should give this cigar a try. This cigar should offer enough mellowness to attract the people who like a mild cigar, it also will not bore the palate of someone who enjoys a stronger smoke.

Vivir, Fumar Y Disfrutar!

ERT

Back