Wives

screwbag

Lowland Gorilla
Okay, I was thinkin the other day about how cool my wife is. She will sit and have a cigar with me and she keeps a cigar journal like a good smoker...she will play poker and smoke stogies with the guys. She not only is tolerant of the hobby, she always asks "any good deals on cigar bid?"

She has her own Antique humidor, Xikar cutter and xikar lighter. she's a certified masseuse, a scuba diver, former skydiver, a masters in biology, and a certified bartender from Gothenberg bartending school. (apperantly the school is ranked #1 in the world) and speaks 3 languages.

am I just a Really lucky bastage...or is anyone else in this same situation?

Sorry I just had to brag about bein so frickin lucky:D

I was thinking the same thing about my wife yesterday. Though her resume' is not as impressive as your wife's, she is a certified massage therapist and a wonderful mother.

I only started regularly smoking cigars a couple months ago. I told her last week that there was a box of cigars I wanted and that that could be her b-day present to me (Sancho Panza DM). She came home the other night and asked me how many cigars my humidor holds. She couldn't keep a secret very long, and ended up telling me that she talked to one of her clients and she was getting me a box of CC Monte #2's :ss

I can't complain :tu

You are lucky. My wife (though I love her dearly) doesn't care all that much for cigars. None of them smell good to her, and she always sits upwind from me when I smoke in her presence. She doesn't give me a hard time about it though so I guess it aint too bad.:ss

You are a lucky man!!!

Me too...

My wife is educated, a wonderful mother to our son, she rubs my back, bakes cookies, buys me great cigars, ...

and I don't have to worry about her smoking any of my cigars!!!

:tu

Well I'm 40 and my wife just turned 36, she's still as hot as the day I met her 14 years ago. She has a degree in education, was a first grade teacher before having kids of our own, she scuba dives, works out like a mad woman, is the greatest cook and most important she's a great mom to our 3 daughters! Oh, and she loves cigars and puts up with my hobbies that include cigars, scotch, guns, swords, pipes and pretty much anything that fits in my "Man Room"! Just click on my page and you can see for yourself :)

Okay, I was thinkin the other day about how cool my wife is. She will sit and have a cigar with me and she keeps a cigar journal like a good smoker...she will play poker and smoke stogies with the guys. She not only is tolerant of the hobby, she always asks "any good deals on cigar bid?"

She has her own Antique humidor, Xikar cutter and xikar lighter. she's a certified masseuse, a scuba diver, former skydiver, a masters in biology, and a certified bartender from Gothenberg bartending school. (apperantly the school is ranked #1 in the world) and speaks 3 languages.

am I just a Really lucky bastage...or is anyone else in this same situation?

Sorry I just had to brag about bein so frickin lucky:D

SHOW OFF!!!

Tell her how lucky you are. Every day. Congrats!! :tu:tu

Back