Woah, kicked my butt!

morefifemusicanyone

I love factory seconds!
Question: Does the nicotine content in cigars become more potent by smoking them slowly?

I smoked an RP Edge today. I have been smoking these a bit lately and never had one really hit me. Today, however, I had a good while to sit down and go through several chapters of a book and smoke it.

I can barely see straight. Weird, because this doesn't usually happen to me. Particularly with these sticks. On a side note, I drank three cups of coffee too, but I am a heavy coffee drinking, so I don't think it is that.

Anyway, just curious. If anyone wants to shed some light on the subject, I would appreciate it.

-Tyler

alot of it has to do with how much youve eaten suger content of that food, and stuff, and sometimes it just hits you harder. weve all had it at one point or another, the one that did it to me was a padron something or other.

Yeah as Darb85 said I find I get a harder hit if I havent eatin in a while. Also maybe you just inhaled a heap passive.

Yeah as Darb85 said I find I get a harder hit if I havent eatin in a while. Also maybe you just inhaled a heap passive.

Yeah, I ate a big lunch, so I thought I was good. I just remembered though, speaking of sugar, I had a small blizzard about an hour before. Perhaps that may have something to do with it?

Anyway, bad combo, I still feel ill. Gah, at least I enjoyed the smoke while smoking it. :)

I love that nicotine kick where your stomach turns and your head bangs a little. It's nice to have every once in a while. It is weird though, sometimes you smoke after you've eaten and you still get the feeling. Perhaps its just one of those oddities.

I love that nicotine kick where your stomach turns and your head bangs a little. It's nice to have every once in a while. It is weird though, sometimes you smoke after you've eaten and you still get the feeling. Perhaps its just one of those oddities.

I hated it this time, because I had paperwork to do (I am a special education teacher). Hard to write IEP's when buzzed that bad. :D

When it's too late, & you've got a small dose of nicotine poisoning, eat about a packets worth of refined sugar. You should feel better soon.

When this happens to me I get sugar in me and I wait it out. Usually within about a half an hour I'm good to go!!!:2

I used to get that way with Gurkhas, since their tobacco seems to contain a very high nicotine content....nowadays the effect is far lessened.

Last time I got nicotine sick was the day I sat out on the balcony all day and had about 5-6 cigars (one to two a day is normal for me).

I used to get that way with Gurkhas, since their tobacco seems to contain a very high nicotine content....nowadays the effect is far lessened.

Last time I got nicotine sick was the day I sat out on the balcony all day and had about 5-6 cigars (one to two a day is normal for me).

Ha, one every two days or so is it for me. I would probably :pu if I did 5-6 in one day. :)

Back