Won a couple Rocky Patel bundles I've never heard of

Not familiar with those... a dilemma for sure!

I would be happy to review them for you. :D

J/K Let us know your opinion of them after you light them up. Looks like you got them for a pretty good price. :ss

Never heard of them Capt.

If you need a second opinion on how they taste let me know.:tu

These could be anything that Rocky sells- "Liga" is just a "stage" name he gives 'em.

Rocky Patel X-Outs…cigars that have been rejected by Rocky. They could be any blend, some of which can’t even be sold online, so we’re not allowed to tell you which is which. But, we can guaranteee, they burn and taste exactly like the firsts. So, if you’re a fan of the firsts, you’ll easily recognize what X-Out you landed. Enjoy!

Thanks for the clarification, I have wondered what those cigars were. I might have to start watching out for them.:tu

I'm actually curious to try to Liga C's if they are OWR seconds. I enjoyed the one OWR I had, but didnt feel it was worth its price. A cheaper OWR interests me.

I'm actually curious to try to Liga C's if they are OWR seconds. I enjoyed the one OWR I had, but didnt feel it was worth its price. A cheaper OWR interests me.

I read a review somewhere on the Liga C corojo. The guy said he couldn't tell the difference between the firsts and the X-outs. I have yet to try one myself though. Planning on picking some up as soon as I burn through some storage space.

Back