Woodchuck Draft Cider

boonedoggle

Goal: 1,000,000,000 posts
WOW, this stuff is GREAT! Only bad part is that the stuff is so tasty, I could prolly drink the whole 6er...but at 200 caleries a pop, I better lay back. The Granny Smith version looks tasty too. Next on my list.:tu

I am just stunned by the Cider comment!!! Just frightening. On one hand we have a thread gauging interest in 18 year olds right to drink and another thread pushing Cider as a cure to never drink again. I like your angle!!!

tt:cb

I am just stunned by the Cider comment!!! Just frightening. On one hand we have a thread gauging interest in 18 year olds right to drink and another thread pushing Cider as a cure to never drink again. I like your angle!!!

tt:cb

yeah yeah...I just wanted something different. I won't even put this in my regular rotation...again, because of the calories and of course, the sweetness makes my brain hurt!

I like using it to soak pork in I am going to frill or smoke. Adds a great swettness. Also known to down one or two.

Try Strongbow if you get a chance. Not easy to find unless you have a big import section at the place you buy beer from. It's a English Dry Cider. Now that is some tasty stuff. Not as sweet as the American types. A lot of english pubs will have it on draft too.

WOW, this stuff is GREAT! Only bad part is that the stuff is so tasty, I could prolly drink the whole 6er...but at 200 caleries a pop, I better lay back. The Granny Smith version looks tasty too. Next on my list.:tu
Yes its good, Drink a whole 6 and run the risk of some deadly reflux that night!
When I first found the "chuck" I was delighted,:dr then the next week it went on sale 60% off so I bought all they had. 15 cases.. I had that stuff filled in every fridge I went to for weeks..
Man everybody had a buzz!!!
:r

STAY AWAY FROM THE PEAR!!!!! IT SUCKS!!:2

try K english Cider madew from fresh english sommerset apples. Great cider not as clyingly sweet as woodchuck and 6.7 percent in alcohol so it packs a punch as well:tu

try K english Cider madew from fresh english sommerset apples. Great cider not as clyingly sweet as woodchuck and 6.7 percent in alcohol so it packs a punch as well:tu
Use to get this @ TJs several years back, but haven't seen any in quite a while. Consumed the last bottle I had about 8 months ago.

If you float a nice stout like Guinness on top of it, it makes a great alternative to a Black and Tan. God do i miss college, we used to get these at Happy hour up in Cortland

Back