Wow 1 year. And a ? or 2

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
It is hard for me to believe that I have been a member here for almost a year.Doesn't seem like it.I am really glad that I stumbled on to this place.I have made some friends,annoyed a few people,and generally tried not to make the Mods job much harder than it already is.I would like to thank every one here for helping me in my head long rush down the slope and for making this place feel like a second home.My only regret is that I haven't had a chance to herf with more of the great people here.

Now for the questions..

#1. What Cigar would you suggest I smoke to celebrate my 1 year mark here ?

#2. I am thinking about having a contest / Bombing the heck out of some one to celebrate things.can you guys help me come up with something good?

Thanks ,,,,,Joe

Congrats on your anniversary!! Smoke something you got from someone here - trade, bomb, pass, whatever!! :tu

Smoke something you have been holding onto for just the right moment!

.....that moment is now! Congrats!

Congrats on your upcoming 1 year milestone. :bl

For a contest, how about some trivia of things that you've posted, discussed, and done while you've been here. Some stuff that we'd have to work to find in your posts.

Congrats on your 1 year anni :tu

As said before, smoke something you think is special that someone here gifted you and do a review on it.

As said before, smoke something you think is special that someone here gifted you and do a review on it.[/quote]

:tpd: THat's a great idea!

Congrats!:bl

Smoke a Cremosa... Oh wait, you said this was an anniversary, not a funeral. :hn

How about whatever your current fav is for your anniversary smoke.:2

Back