Wow that was fast

gvarsity

mr. mom
Hit 1000 posts in almost 5 months to the day. Not including all my post whoring in the newb thread. An activity in which I have been remiss in lately.

A crazy 5 months it has been and CS has been a great retreat from the world. I would like to use post 1001 to thank all the gorillas here at cs from the bottom of my empty wallet for all of the advice, support, info, conversation, bombs, and good laughs. I wasted post 1000 talking about sushi. :rolleyes:

Thanks again everyone.

Hit 1000 posts in almost 5 months to the day. Not including all my post whoring in the newb thread. An activity in which I have been remiss in lately.

A crazy 5 months it has been and CS has been a great retreat from the world. I would like to use post 1001 to thank all the gorillas here at cs from the bottom of my empty wallet for all of the advice, support, info, conversation, bombs, and good laughs. I wasted post 1000 talking about sushi. :rolleyes:

Thanks again everyone.

congratulations

miker

Congrats on the great milestone.

I just noticed that my status has changed from Maturing Primate to Gorilla within the past few posts. Honestly, I just noticed it today when I logued on.

In any case, congrats again on rising in the ranks and even though I haven't reached as high a rank as yours, I'm pretty happy about making it to Gorilla.

I guess it's time to celebrate. :tu :bl :al

woo hoo.. congratulations Gvarsity.. I hit my 1000th just about a week ago. quite the mille stone. i guess that would be the kilostone.

Back