WOW The devil site is AMAZING

Sigarz

Gorilla
I just won 5, 5 packs of RP SG torpedos for 85 buckaroonees. I think that is a pretty sweet price.:D Just thought I would share my delight with you guys.

What part of NY are you in?

CBid is amazing for cigars. Ask your pocket book what it thinks in about a month. heheheh. I know some of the guys here have quickly went triple over the budget without thinking about it.

Do you need my address, so you can share in the wealth?

Congrats man, you say it's AMAZING now. You won't be saying that when your credit card statement arrives next month. :hn

I have to agree. I just won my first lot yesterday. It is very exciting and a little scary. Ha! Congrats on the nice smokes.

CBid definitely helped me overflow my humidors. I have had to take a break from there, for a few hours. I can quit anytime, seriously. Gotta go check the quickies.

Oh my, this is all I need. Right now I have everything that will safely store a cigar to the point of overflowing and I hear about this Devil Site.:dr

My thanks to everyone for not including an address in any of your posts.:)

F. Prefect

Nice win! $17 each per 5-er is definitely below average going price by a couple bux. It's hard to get those kinds of wins. :ss

Back