Wrapper fell off

FriendlyFire

Alpha Silverback
I started up a Maxx Cigar the fat one, and the whole wraper came off. I love these cigars. I think I left it out to long it was too dry. Did you ever smoke a Cigar with out the Wrapper???

I have many many moons ago before I got into cigars and knew nothing about humidors or storing cigars.

The wrapper kept becoming cracked and unraveling so I eventually took it off. I cannot remember if it was the whole wrap or just most of it but I can remember taking it off and smoking it.

Also, there was a thread here somewhere awhile back about odd things you have seen cigar smokers do and someone said they saw 2 guys take the wrappers off their cigars before smoking them. They were asked about this practice and they replied that it is called a wrapper and they were removing it before they smoked it.
I am paraphrasing from memory here so the story may vary slightly.

B

I have been in a similar situation, I smoked an NC Monte without a wrapper, it was a pretty good smoke.

You mean cigars are not like candy bars where you remove the wrapper first? Dammit, been doing it wrong all this time. J/K:r:D

Life's too short to put up with crappy cigars... If the wrapper peels off, it hits the ashtray. I tossed a Felipe Gregorio ICON yesterday that I got about 5 puffs out of, because the wrapper unraveled and fell off.
Scott

Back