WTF ANOTHER!? Padron 64 anniv Maduro

CigarMonkel

Alpha Silverback
I know... i'm turning into a review whore now! there i said it! :r sorry guys only a couple pictures this time...

Picture031-640.jpg

the cut was a little more sloppy this time with some tobacco spray. It might be due to the fact the cap was put on sloppy and there was only 1... (is this normal for PAM/PAN's?) The prelight draw was flawless and just like the taboo HSG... perfect IMO. I tasted hints of mocha/chocolatey tastes with hints of spices.

By now my stomach is feeling a little woozy from the previous smokes... even after two cokes and a full dinner.

Picture032-640.jpg

It had started to rain pretty good so we moved into the garage! Round #2 of chess! I gave my buddy a Bolivar PC since A) he's never had one and B) i asked if he wanted to go in on some thanks to a brother who said he has 2 extra 5er's he's trying to get rid of and my buddy LOVES those CC's.

Right away as soon as i lit it, i tasted some spices with that famous maduro tasting wrapper that gives it that coco (sp? i know thats not correct)/chocolatey taste. Personally i'm not a fan of maduro's but figured wth.. i'll give it a shot! The taste stayed consistent the entire smoke and never once did i have to purge it.

The burn was flawless, it was a straight across perfect dead on even burn the whole smoke. I love when that happens, its just so beautiful. The construction felt firm but not real stiff. The ash only lasted about 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch and it would ash itself and that left me kind of puzzled. The smoke that it generated was amazing. Take a puff and it comes out all billowy and puffy like really thick clouds on a nice summer day.

As for the chess... i gave him a run for his money but 2 big mistakes on my part left me in check mate when i had the board dominated in the beginning. Oh well thats how the cookie crumbles!

Construction: 4/10 (the ash would fall off way to soon)
burn: 10/10 WOWWY!
taste: 5.5/10 (not a maduro fan)
smoke: 8.5/10
draw: 9/10

if you love maduros... GET YOURSELF SOME OF THESE!!! :tu:tu:ss

Nice review! Love any Anni series from Padron; maduros more so though. Makes me want to skip groceries for the week and grab a handful of these.

Another nice review. I'm a big Padron fan. Just an FYI - Taboo cigars has a new shipment in of Padron's and a good discount if you haven't seen yet.

Another nice review. I'm a big Padron fan. Just an FYI - Taboo cigars has a new shipment in of Padron's and a good discount if you haven't seen yet.

lol actually i ordered Rob's last box of PAN Exclusivo's off of him, they should be here thursday! :ss

edit: that was BEFORE they got this last shipment in, i did see that and they have AWESOME prices... i got my box of PAN exclusivo's for 223 SHIPPED!!! I can't find them at a better price online even before shipping! THANKS TABOO

I got a PAN and a PAM to try from Taboo cigars when I was ordering my Twists. I liked the PAN and now I'm looking forward to trying the PAM after reading this review. Thanks.:tu

What are your favorite PAM's? How much do they differ? I had a PAN Diplomatica last week and was not impressed, especially for the price. :confused:

Back