You guys have got to try this....

RaiderinKS

Lowland Gorilla
So, last weekend I went to Tablerock with my friends from college and had a great time. However, along the way, we discovered something that is so incredibly fun and relaxing, it may be my new favorite way to relax. And it just so happens my wife was standing on the dock taking pictures too!

I started out smoking a CAO Black VR Cathedral, which I received from the CAO pass (I think courtesy of Tidefan). The cigar was amazing. Gratuitous pic:

p1020095ip3.jpg

Well, at the behest of my friends, I decided to pull the following stunt:

p1020099es6.jpg

Thats right, I decided to get into the lake, sit on a lifejacket, and smoke in the water. And you know what, hangin out in the deep cove, smoking a fine cigar, it was amazing!

Even tastes better in the water:

p1020100pp9.jpg

Buddy number one:

p1020102wv2.jpg

Buddy number two:

p1020105rk5.jpg

One last pic of the smokin goodness:

p1020107ho6.jpg

So anyways, I strongly suggest you all enjoy a great smoke in some calm lake waters with your craziest of friends sometime soon. You won't be sorry!

Awesome!

You got any more detail on that VR? I haven't tried one yet and I just got a box of the natrual wrapper.

You got any picture of you exhaling over the water?

Thanks for the pictures.

So, buddies #1 and #2 didn't get to smoke?

It looks like a perfect way to spend some quality time!!

Awesome!

You got any more detail on that VR? I haven't tried one yet and I just got a box of the natrual wrapper.

You got any picture of you exhaling over the water?

Thanks for the pictures.

The VR was wonderful. It had subtle hints of sweet, like a lite sugar cane flavor undertone to the rich flavors that you can expect in a CAO. I loved it, and I am glad I have some in the humi, although at a different size.

So, buddies #1 and #2 didn't get to smoke?

It looks like a perfect way to spend some quality time!!

Too busy drinking bud light. We all smoked again later on, so I hooked them up then. I had a CAO Brazilia, #1 had a 5 Vegas A Archetype, and #2 had an AF Its a Boy that he brought with him. Then we ate KC strips and got drunk.

Too busy drinking bud light. We all smoked again later on, so I hooked them up then. I had a CAO Brazilia, #1 had a 5 Vegas A Archetype, and #2 had an AF Its a Boy that he brought with him. Then we ate KC strips and got drunk.

NICE...

I've thought about doing that in my pool, but I think that I would need a floating ash tray also soi don't ash in the pool.

I've actually done that in a lake before, very relaxing! Until I dropped my Montecristo White...it seems to fall in slow motion before making that awful hissing sound of demise

I've actually done that in a lake before, very relaxing! Until I dropped my Montecristo White...it seems to fall in slow motion before making that awful hissing sound of demise

Yeah, that would ruin things I suppose. Concentrate, grasshopper!

Back