You know club stogie is your second home when...

fizguy

Lowland Gorilla
two people have now asked you to get their humidors up and running and you enjoy every moment of it.

you think about which cigars from you stash you could tuck into the humi when you give it back.

you get out of a meeting a little early and decide to use the extra time to go to the B&M in order to buy a hygrometer for the humi you are setting up and enjoy the fact that your friend will have a pleasant surprise.

while driving "brown eyed girl" comes on the radio and when Van Morrison starts singing "shi-la la la la tee da" you think of Shilala!

Migt sound strange but that was my day! :tu

two people have now asked you to get their humidors up and running and you enjoy every moment of it.

you think about which cigars from you stash you could tuck into the humi when you give it back.

you get out of a meeting a little early and decide to use the extra time to go to the B&M in order to buy a hygrometer for the humi you are setting up and enjoy the fact that your friend will have a pleasant surprise.

while driving "brown eyed girl" comes on the radio and when Van Morrison starts singing "shi-la la la la tee da" you think of Shilala!

Migt sound strange but that was my day! :tu
Unless Shilala is a brown eyed girl, which I don't think is the case, I aint touching that one.:D

The sight of the UPS man in your driveway raises your heartbeat just short of where it peaks when You and the wife have an unexpected nooner.

You call CFO or Mikes and Your on a first name basis with the order taker.

You sit in front of the glass door on the humi just to take in the view....more than You sit in front of the TV.

FN in MT guilty as charged

...you refer to the CS chat whores you've never actually met as:

"So I was hanging out with a bunch of guys the other day and my friend said..."

10. You check the bottom of the main page to see who's online with you!

9. You check discussions, bombs, and reviews every 10 minutes!

8. You wish real life had reputation points!

7. You start thinking about the moderators being like your parents!

6. You have friendships on CS that are better than your firendships in real life!

5. You starting saying things like "real life"!

4. You wish you could put smileys on all your documents at work!

3. You can't wait to check your mail when you get home!

2. Your parents wonder who gnukfu, tzaddi and shilala are?

1. You imigine herfing with everyone from CS!!!

... your fiancee stands naked in front of you, and you say, "Just a second, hon, I'm just finishing up a post about the sweet bomb FishForFree laid on me"

... your photo hosting account has 183 images of cigars, humidors and war machines

when just months ago you were only smoking about one stogie a month; but now since joining your easily surpassing a minimum of 3 per week sometimes much more.

when every time you click on safari on your iphone the page that pops up is ALWAYS CS

when you've been a member for a measly 2-3 months and you've upgraded your humidor once and are in the process of upgrading to a cooler

... your fiancee stands naked in front of you, and you say, "Just a second, hon, I'm just finishing up a post about the sweet bomb FishForFree laid on me"

... your photo hosting account has 183 images of cigars, humidors and war machines

:r:r:r:r:r:r

You are the best!!!

..."The Devil made me do it." becomes a legit excuse.

...You joined photobucket just because you wanted to post bombs.

...When you get 'bombs' in the mail and you are not even scared about it.

...You have ever bought a sampler in the WTS/WTT forum because it has one cigar you were dying to try.

...You know people by numbers and not screen names or real names.

...You have ever got that feeling that your "butt itches".

...You know someone who lives farther north than you ever thought possible, and he has a pet polar bear.

Your B&M thinks you're not much of cigar smoker because you don't come in very often! Or you pick through their stock while shaking your head and muttering to yourself... "Icehog3 wouldn't smoke this @&*%!!!":D

When your boss threatens to write yo azz up & transfer u out of the unit if walks pass your 21inch computer screen where every1else can see & see ClubStogie on it for the 3rd time in a hour.

When your riding 4deep getting to do a raid on a violent murderer & they hear 'ALL MAN THEY BOMBED THE SH!T OUT OF HIM' or man that's looks good, I can wait to smoke1of those.

When your on a 2man surveillance operation & your on your ph talking about the funny post of the last herf when Mark (nevermind) or setting up the plans for your out of town visiting BOTL.

if ya need more ill be @ work 2nite until 4a so I'm sure I can give a few more.

Last1; Whe your working a 20hr day & u have a 2hr break. U go home but instead of getting a lil shut-eye u lite up a Punch Black Prince (gifted by Charlie) so u can do a review later that nite while u suspose2be working, then 7-8hrs into the 2nd half of work your kick yourself for not resting & your fresh out of smokes (;

.........when the boys in the platoon tell me to get online cause the day was a rough one

.........when i'm sitting in a hole and keep reading posts 'cause its better than reading reports

.........when i finally get to go to sleep i stop at the computer depot just to see who's still online

.........when i leave 10 mikes early just to stop at the computer depot to see who's still online

.........when i get pms from my wife telling me to check my email

That is great!!!! How about this one?

You think it's great that some guy you have never met sent your wife flowers and chocolate?

10. You check the bottom of the main page to see who's online with you!

9. You check discussions, bombs, and reviews every 10 minutes!

8. You wish real life had reputation points!

7. You start thinking about the moderators being like your parents!

6. You have friendships on CS that are better than your firendships in real life!

5. You starting saying things like "real life"!

4. You wish you could put smileys on all your documents at work!

3. You can't wait to check your mail when you get home!

2. Your parents wonder who gnukfu, tzaddi and shilala are?

1. You imigine herfing with everyone from CS!!!

Yeah it's pretty bad when you spend more time at work checking in on Club Stogie instead of doing your work because you might miss something.. hahaha I guess this place is a good addiction..

Shawn

Back