You know what the best feeling is?

jmcrawf1

Redneck Gorilla
Friday afternoon after work looking out to a three day weekend (sat, sun, mon). It's my first full weekend off in a month and some brave stogies are gonna burn in a fiery death.

:ss + :al = :mn

Sounds like you deserve an awesome lineup Joel! Do whatever it takes to make those 3 days dragg! :ss

Must be nice to have weekends off :r Burn a couple down!

funny because i used to work retail at circuit city before i got lad off two months ago. Weekends off are unheard of and i did it for 4 yrs. Now saturdays and sundays are like vacations to me. Funny how it's the little things.....

i don't know yet...im thinking im gonna have my first Padron '64 maddie and VSG. Other than that, it'll be whatever i select from the cooler.

I paired these two up on the 4th...the VSG TM before a nice brisket dinner, and a nice 26 (or 64...I can't remember) afterward. Very nice!

I paired these two up on the 4th...the VSG TM before a nice brisket dinner, and a nice 26 (or 64...I can't remember) afterward. Very nice!

im throwing my girlfriend a surprise birthday party/BBQ tomorrow and i think im gonna start with one of those two then lessen the quality of the smokes throughout the night as i get more drunk :r

Back