Your Easter Smoke?

hornitosmonster

5 Rings and Counting
I went with one that I have never had before. I passed on some ISOM's, Habanos Torres, and the AF's.

I had a Litto Gomez Chisel and man that is a nice smoke. Strong and tasty.

Post what you had on this wonderful day :ss

My first stick after church was a Sosa handrolled churchill.

Lit up an island Cohiba robusto while tending to the grill. Unfortunately that thing had way too much sparkly powder all over it and I was forced to nub it........

Started with a Perdomo Cabinet Series Cameroon "F",

& then went on with my favorite standby, a Torano Exodus 1959 (Gold)
Perfecto. Better than a chocolate bunny, I tell ya!! :ss

I had a fonseca 5-50 on the drive to meet the family for dinner and a Padron 6000 maduro on the ride home. Good stuff.

I had a CAO Sopranos Soldier. Too me, CAO's are hit and miss, but I enjoy the Sopranos edition. Plus, since season 6 part II started tonight, I had to smoke one of these cigars. I hope everyone had a great Easter.

Woogie

Had a Vintage Rocky Patel 1990 robusto miday and after the egg hunt pulled out a Partagas Black Classic.

Not a bad day

TT:cb

Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines. It was good, but wasn't as flavorful as I hoped. Got a bunch of looks from the in-laws though.

Unfortunately, I only smoked an RP Connecticut. Nothing special. I wanted a mild cigar since I was smoking after brunch. I wasn't satisfied, so I planned on smoking something else in the evening, but never got around to it.

Back