Zippo Blu

Infin1ty

SilverBack
Has anyone tried this lighter yet? I've been wanting to get one, mainly because I love zippo lighters, but I dont want to waste the money if its not worth it.

I haven't tried it but you can get the zippo butane insert for about $13-14 bucks and use your regular zippo.

I just found a thread on here, to get a free one from Marlboro, so I'm going to see if thats still valid.

I just found a thread on here, to get a free one from Marlboro, so I'm going to see if thats still valid.

I don't think it's valid anymore and I have not heard any good news about this lighter which I believe I read in a thread a while ago.

They no longer had the free blue as a couple months ago, so I got the sleeping bag and from what I gather it was the better choice. I will try to post the link which has some thoughts on it.

Has anyone tried this lighter yet? I've been wanting to get one, mainly because I love zippo lighters, but I dont want to waste the money if its not worth it.

I have seen the zippo lighter but there are SO many other lighters out there that I would prefer for lighting cigars. But then again I have never tested Zippo Blu. You should get it to add to your collection :) !! You only live once!

~DUCK

I have seen the zippo lighter but there are SO many other lighters out there that I would prefer for lighting cigars. But then again I have never tested Zippo Blu. You should get it to add to your collection :) !! You only live once!

~DUCK

Well I wouldn't be using it just for cigars either. I almost smoke cigs, so It would probably become my primary lighter (couldn't tell the girlfriend that though, because the one she got one was a present,:r.)

I haven't tried it but you can get the zippo butane insert for about $13-14 bucks and use your regular zippo.

It's $10 bucks from Famous if you were interested in this. I have one and it's great. Simple to use and fits in your normal zippo case. It's a little bit smaller than a normal zippo insert, but it doesn't really affect the use at all.

I didn't like the Zippo Blu at first,
but I'm starting to use mine more and more.

I wouldn't reccommend buying one though.
For $50, buy a Blazer PB-207.
:tu

I love my ronson. Thanks to you guys, i was standing in line at wal-mart and purchased one that i saw. I get great satisfaction knowing how cheap it was and works perfectly fine.:D

Back