Air purifier/filter

Looks good! Like the feature that lets you switch on/off the ozone production. Great buy how much do the filters cost?

Looks good! Like the feature that lets you switch on/off the ozone production. Great buy how much do the filters cost?

Here in the UK they cost £17 so in the US judging by the cost of the unit there, they are probably $17. Also they say you should only need to change them every 1 to 2 years depending on usage.

Nice, where did you buy it from?

Also, great to see Brits talking about cigar gear. I sometimes get jealous reading threads about stuff you can only realistically buy in America. ;)

That looks like a pretty cool unit. If I ever want to save money I better remove my account from club stogie. :hn:ss I currently use an Ionic breeze, and it is not bad, but not great either. Nice find, I might have one in my living room shortly.

I just wish to add that I bought this unit after doing a lot of research.

What clinched it for me was the 'carbon filter' for the SMOKE :ss.

Looks good! I Really like that you can shut off the ozone whenever. I was wondering if their canadian distributor would ship to the states:D
The once a year or 2 (I guess depending on how much it cleans) for ~25$ doesn't sound too bad at all.
How loud is it?

Doh dani OS doesn't ship overseas? That does suck:tg It's a really good deal. I would imagine someone in the states could hook up the brothers overseas with a little forwarding. But VAT etc would hurt a bit...and the box is pretty big btw for such a small clock/sensor 15x11x3 the size of a small humidor:r

Guys, if you click on the link and look down the left hand side, you'll see that they have representatives in the US, Canada, Europe(UK) and the Far East.

So that about covers most of the Globe and Currencies. :tu

Guys, if you click on the link and look down the left hand side, you'll see that they have representatives in the US, Canada, Europe(UK) and the Far East.

So that about covers most of the Globe and Currencies. :tu

WOW! its cost UAE DH1300... that's a box of D4s, P2s, RCs or BBFs.. may be the next time I'm in Dubai...

So, how well does that work for those who have bought it? I use a Biozone Ozone/ionizer unit but it has no filter, just a fan to circulate more air. Here is a link:
http://www.my-air-purifier.com/site/678219/page/199827?gclid=CMyx_LfvjZECFSBMGgodImAXHQ

Mine is the 1500 model which they don't produce anymore. It works pretty well and I doubt I will need to upgrade. It was roughly the same price three years ago but this new unit seems to be even better. To give you an illustration of how well it works let me give you an example. My smoking room where I keep the cigars, bar, books and a stereo is small 10x14x8ft. I can be in there with a friend with the door closed and we each smoke a Churchill cigar. We don't suffocate while we smoke and the next day 95% of the odor are gone.

It works very well against odors and dust. They claim it can take care of up to 1500sqft but I would say this is exaggerated. I'd say it takes care of 150 if there is heavy pollution and of 600 for ordinary purposes.

How do you rate or describe the Multitech's performance?

Till

Back