Another Father in need of Prayer.

CigarGal

Waiting for SoCal X
This is a bad month for Dad's, eh? My dad was admitted to the hospital last night. He has pnuemonia. They have him on oxygen and some drugs, but so far no improvement. I believe in the power of prayer so if you would please...

If you want to know more about my dad you can read the blog entry I wrote about him. As an added note to the blog...He visited Arlington cemetery early this month and was tickled when people came up to him and shook his hand. He was wearing his bomber jacket and his wings. Folks wanted their picture taken with him and they thanked him for his service to his country. Isn't America a grand place!

Your father is in my thoughts and prayers Marianne. Hope things look up real soon.

Pass along to your father my heartfelt thanks and undying respect for his service.

--mark

Great story about your Dad at Arlington, Marianne. You know I will be praying for him.

Thoughts & Prayers sent up above for ya.
Hope everything turns out ok & he makes a quick recovery

Marianne,

Your father (and you) are in my prayers. May the physician of body and soul grant him healing and you patience.

Hope your father gets better soon, We will keep Him, you and your family in our prayers and Hopes. If you need I'm here, If I could help.

Back