Anybody up North need a BIG ARSE Cabinet Humi!?!?

That is one hell of a deal............. Hollywood you dont need it you are all set........ ;) PS shipping out mañana to you........

Based on the size of his regular storage, Klugs could use it as a desktop or maybe a travel humidor.

Speaking of humidors, I've got a couple of humis that'll hold 30 or something like that and another that holds like 250. I just got a real nice one from my boss and I'm thinking about getting rid of the others. If you hear any good guy newbies complaining about not being able to afford one, let me know.

There are two Church Hills in Maryland, which one is it? Frederick County or Queen Annes? This is a sweet humidor for an awesome price!

Based on the size of his regular storage, Klugs could use it as a desktop or maybe a travel humidor.

Speaking of humidors, I've got a couple of humis that'll hold 30 or something like that and another that holds like 250. I just got a real nice one from my boss and I'm thinking about getting rid of the others. If you hear any good guy newbies complaining about not being able to afford one, let me know.

Right! :D

Can't tell from the pics but the one of the bottom almost looks like someone varnished the inside of it.

Back