Cabinet Humi What 2 get ?

What door option do you like

• Total voters

Quint

Lowland Gorilla
So I got the okay from the Wife to purchase a cabinet humidor. My budget is around $1500 +/- a few hundred. After chatting with some people this is the one I'm interested in. Not sure if I should go with the solid raised panel door or glass doors. I'm also considering the pedestal draw.

** Remember the solid door version would be on teh draw pedestal also

47b7dc25b3127cce8102a640155c00000015108JZMmbho1Y

47b7dc25b3127cce8102a64c155000000015108JZMmbho1Y

i like the second one...glass to view the p0rn an a drawer to keep other crap in.
it also looks more interesting than just plain doors

IMO the 2nd one is beautiful. I love to go and see my little cigars resting every time I walk by. Without the glass I bet I would open it at least twice a day..

It all depends where it is going to be....do you like looking at your collection?...If so...glass....the all wood one is really nice too.

I'd go glass with the drawer, especially if the drawer has a separate environment from the main storage.

I LOVE the glass. But it will be harder to keep stable -- especially temperature. If climate control is the ultimate goal...go solid.

You can't beat Aristocrats beauty, Bob does great work. I'd go with wood to me it looks better.
Opening the humidor is a good thing, the sight and smell, the digging through the boxes are part of the experience, and it won't hurt your cigars one bit.

I have the glass.

I like it. You dont ever have to worry about whats going on inside humidity wise and it also looks nice.

Get the glass.

Personally, I like the glass doors, but the solid wood is much more classy. I say... go with the solid doors, unless you have a B&M in your living room!

wood.
there will come a day when there is someone in your house who you don't particularly want to see all your cigars.

Here is some photos of mine with the glass doors and no lock. The no lock I think gives it just a cleaner and smoother look.

arist-m713glsdoor-1.jpg

DSC00455-1.jpg

DSC00457-1.jpg

DSC00459-1.jpg

The solid wood doors will make it look like a beautiful piece of furniture, but the glass doors will make it a beautiful looking cabinet humidor. IMHO I would go for the glass so I wouldn’t have to open it to look at my cigars. :2
:ss

Back