Camacho Negro, victory cigar

theycallmedan'lboone

reach out n touch 'em
So, the HS team I coach had to win this match by 2, and in the last 2 minutes of the match my central midfielder took a page out of my hero, Steven Gerrard's book, and scored an incredible rocket of a goal, from 35 yards out. He runs screaming to me asking "close enough to stevie g for you", it was a goal that dreams are made of. If you understand football, you'll understand. Ok so to the cigar... Camach Negro, never had one before, seemed very peppery to me. That was all I could really taste, it was pretty hard on my pallate. I think had I been able to enjoy it after a steak and baked potato, I might have liked it more. It was still enjoyable, and a pretty good victory cigar to boot.

So, the HS team I coach had to win this match by 2, and in the last 2 minutes of the match my central midfielder took a page out of my hero, Steven Gerrard's book, and scored an incredible rocket of a goal, from 35 yards out. He runs screaming to me asking "close enough to stevie g for you", it was a goal that dreams are made of. If you understand football, you'll understand. Ok so to the cigar... Camach Negro, never had one before, seemed very peppery to me. That was all I could really taste, it was pretty hard on my pallate. I think had I been able to enjoy it after a steak and baked potato, I might have liked it more. It was still enjoyable, and a pretty good victory cigar to boot.

Sounds like a nice victory cigar :) I enjoy the negro, but I do have to have something to eat before hand, usually.
Scott

I had one of these yesterday morning with coffee after breakfast. I kind of thought these were on the strong side of medium. I'm working on a box that's been in my cooler for one year. I'm smoking one about every month, now, so they'll last a little longer. They're certainly well made and burn well.

I really like these cigars and they come in a cool box (that I tried to turn in to a humidor and failed) but I wouldn't give $100 for them. If I find them on sale sometime, maybe. But, I think only JR has them for sale and I quit doing business with them.

WyoBob

Back