Cigar shops in Tuscaloosa, AL

mdorroh

ChestBeater
I'm going to be in Tuscaloosa tomorrow and was wondering if there is a cigar shop I should stop by. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Oh and if anyone would like to meet up and smoke one I'll have a couple hours to burn and would be glad to.

:ss

Downtown Trading Company on Greensboro is a decent little shop, I've been stopping in there for years now. It used to be called Big Cigar but has changed hands due to a death. Pricing is ok, but selection was a little light last time I was in town.

Pathman, what the hell are you doing in tuscaloosa. I am a Bama grad (2K). I remember going in and buying handfuls of 1997 oPUS x (BEFORE POPULARITY) what I would give to have those days back.......Yep, right on Greensboro, if you can find Innisfree, you can find the shop. Stewart

Pathman, what the hell are you doing in tuscaloosa. I am a Bama grad (2K). I remember going in and buying handfuls of 1997 oPUS x (BEFORE POPULARITY) what I would give to have those days back.......Yep, right on Greensboro, if you can find Innisfree, you can find the shop. Stewart

Then I'm sure you remember the old guy with the huge bassett hounds that used to lumber around the store, and Innisfree is one hell of cool place to hang and have a Guinness. I try and never miss a home game and any Saturday pre-game I can be found at Woodrows eating ribs.
ROLL TIDE !!

I'm going to be in Tuscaloosa tomorrow and was wondering if there is a cigar shop I should stop by. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Oh and if anyone would like to meet up and smoke one I'll have a couple hours to burn and would be glad to.

:ss

my dad and most of my family went to mississippi state
go bulldogs!!! :D

Well the doc had it right with the what the hell are you doing in TTOWN, the girls are prettier at that town down the road Auburn!... oh.... cigars....right..... sorry... anyways WAR EAGLE!!! :tu now just add the other 4 fingers...and what do you get? thats right! How many times Auburn won at TTOWN... and.....now someone points out to me how many Championships Alabama has, and I remind them this is Recent history, not when I was 7.... :bn sorry to hijack the thread... you understand of course... :ss

Well the doc had it right with the what the hell are you doing in TTOWN, the girls are prettier at that town down the road Auburn!... oh.... cigars....right..... sorry... anyways WAR EAGLE!!! :tu now just add the other 4 fingers...and what do you get? thats right! How many times Auburn won at TTOWN... and.....now someone points out to me how many Championships Alabama has, and I remind them this is Recent history, not when I was 7.... :bn sorry to hijack the thread... you understand of course... :ss

Enjoy while you can. The Tide is rising.

Back