Gentlemen, and ladies, your suggestions if you please....

theycallmedan'lboone

reach out n touch 'em
I am currently in stage 3 of 5, of operation "Get the hell outa dodge" aka i'm fixin' to get ready to head home. My current delima: My humidor must be emptied prior to mailing it back home. No way around it the postal workers who come to my little fenced in area will NOT let me mail cigars. I've got probably 30 something gar's that should last me long enough here and to get home and to pass a few out. So when I get back to the good ol' US of A, I'll have an empty humidor. Anybody else see this problem? So What I need is a few (10 or so ) suggestions. Suggestions that I KNOW I'm going to get are
Rocky P's 90's, 92's, Conneticut, 5 Vegas Series "A", and I hear that Punch makes some good cigars, and would like to give those a try, and suggestions in that Catergory will be nice. Thanks...
:u:gn:cb
DB OUT

Anything Torano is delicious...

Exodus 1959
Exodus 1959 Silver
Casa Torano
Signature

Also, any Olivas are great, especially for the price...

Serie G
Serie O
Special Serie S
Serie V

My personal favorites :2

:ss

all teh cigars are good that were mentioned don't forget the pepin cigars from his personal line.

Here are a few:

Oliva Serie O Nats
Oliva Serie G Maduros
Oliva Special S
Padron Any
Tatuaje Any
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel
Coronado

Daniel,

I would agree with Thunderbucks ... Olivas are great, especially for the price...

Series G
Special Series S
Series V

I had some series G not to long ago and I loved every inch of the 'gar.

War Eagle! :w:z

Experience the Fuente line.

You can spend $3.00 or up to $15.00 on a nice Opus.

Plenty of cigars to explore in the Fuente line. :ss

Onyx Torbusto
Another vote for the VSG.
Sancho Panza DM for a short smooth smoke.

I have a healthy respect for the "Black Pearl".

Some great suggestions have already been made. I like Pepin blues, Camacho 11/18s, JDN antanos, VSGs, HDM dark sumatras to name a few. I really like a strong cigar after a meal. enjoy the restock.

I'll go with everybody else on the board and suggest the Oliva line. I really like em, especially for the price.

HdM Dark Sumatras
Oliva Serie G Maduros
Padron 3000 or 4000 maddies
Sancho Panza's another good value..

Did I mention Padrons

Back