history Channel

It starts at 1pm If anyone is interested I just saw that on the history channel Modern Marvels is doin the show about Tobacco cultivation. If ya havent seen it before its a neat show

This is a great program. They spend a lot of time following the Fuente's products, especially the Opus X. There's a lot on cigarettes, too. It's one of the more informative hours of tobacco you'll ever spend in you life!

I have shown this to all my friends, Its my favorite modern marvels. It also convinced me to never smoke cigarettes unless they are 100% all natural.
Everyone needs to watch it!

I'm glad I just checked this thread. I caught it just in time for the start.

As a self-professed nerd, I love picking up random bits of information from shows like Modern Marvels.

I started watching it at 7:15 EST....I didn't know what exactly they put in a cigarette until now....and I am glad to say I've never smoked something half tobacco and half floor sweepings/stems. I didn't know they put ammonia in there to make the nicotine more absorbable. I wonder if cigarette smokers knew all of this if they would keep smoking:confused:

Very interesting show, got me kind of interested in smoking a pipe, and really got me wanting to smoke a cigar. Amazing the stuff they put into cigarettes.

Back