Home Herf Filtration System

Fresh50

Maturing Primate
Hey all, I was at a local event with NavyDoc and he thought I should pass on my B&M's smoke filtration system. They actually have a smoke eater that I'm sure most of you have seen before. Now Pop's uses these PuriFan attachments that bolt right to your existing ceiling fan. The system works better than their smoke eater and they never turn on the SE unless there is big event with 20+ cigars in the room. Anyway they work great for about $300 per fan and I think I might buy some for my home.

front_bottomfan.jpg

That is pretty sweet. Nice way to purify the air while not having a soviet-era refridgerator-looking suction device as a table.

The beauty of this system is the easy installation and the lack of noise that goes with it....no duct system required. If you run it everyday the filters are good for about 3 months. I know I'll be trying one! Ben...please tell Bobby thanks for the info.

That is pretty cool and sure is in-expensive.

Nice looking unit. If I wasn't all set now, I would look into this. I will definately tell my brother in law about this.

Its perfect for his downstairs room. :tu

Nice info guys....

I actually know someone who's had one for a few years and I don't know if its because he never changes the filters or because he chain smokes like a MF'er but his not only doesn't work but his house REEEEKS!

Hopefully its just his laziness and this works for you guys.

I've never seen those before, but they look like they'd be something to look into when I move out of the rents casa...they don't like my hobby.

A Local B&M has one and the Local Rep had a couple here @ the hotel for a Medical Conference. They are amazing and as long as the adults in my house continue to smoke we will probably get one with the new Ceiling fan soon.

Shawn

Back