i hate losing my cutter

eWRXshun

left foot braking
took me 10 minutes to find it, this time. at least i found one of my missing koni adjustment knobs in the search.

having no furniture in my room = the lose.

I don't mind misplacing my cutter, I could always use my spiderco to replace the cutter. I absolutly hate it when I'm allready for a cigar, I clip the cigar, and I can't find my lighter.

Don't tell me you sold the furniture for sticks? LOL
nah, i bought this condo last summer. i had lived in a furnished apt for the last 2 years so didn't have any real furniture.

saving up to buy a complete set at the beginning of april. college budget + bills = save a while for big things.

I don't mind misplacing my cutter, I could always use my spiderco to replace the cutter. I absolutly hate it when I'm allready for a cigar, I clip the cigar, and I can't find my lighter.
i used a kershaw scallion before i got a cutter.

now that i have the cutter, i want my money's worth.

My benchmade actually gets more use than my cutter, well because my cutter is buried somwhere... ha ha:u :gn

I always set my cutter/lighter somewhere and can never remember where. Always makes me feel like a tard when I find it 10 mins later, where I was sitting, behind my coke...

solution (for me) is to have more than one of everything-i lock my keys in the car on a regular basis, so i know of what i speak-i keep a pouch w/the good cutter & lighter, cheapo lighter & cutter in smoking room (van), cheapo cutter & lighter in my work bag, lighter in pocket, knife in back pocket-it might be overkill, but it works for me!

No cutter, I always have teeth

No lighter, problem!

Try lighting a cigar with a car lighter. Actually don't, it sucks!!!

Now I have lighters "hidden" all over my house and vehicle as well as a large box of kitchen matches in my glove compartment.

Try lighting a cigar with a car lighter. Actually don't, it sucks!!!

This interesting. I always found that if the cigar fits in the lighter, it is the best way to light them as the cigar is light evenly and all at the same time.

I've often though that an electric desktop lighter (fashoned after a car cigarette lighter) would be a great ligheter and a great product to produce.

Hmmm, maybe this need a seperate thread.

I keep all my accesories (lighters, cutters, punches, etc.) in a small tupperware container on top of my fridgeador, and nowhere else. If I didn't, I'd misplace them immediately.

Wouldn't having less furniture make you less likely to lose stuff?
having less furniture means i have more things sitting on the floor for my cat to pick up in her mouth and move elsewhere, like dropping my keys in shoes, etc.

Back