I think my father will be an acid guy

Rolando

alliroG
After giving him an entire setup with many tasty selections from my humidor I am saddened to report that the flavored cigar I bought as a sample for my wife and through in his lot struck his fancy.

Maybe I should have posted this in the prayer request forum...

I expect much more lamenting. Get with lamenting people!

I don't really care. Besides he has barely touched his stash so hope remains...

Well I could care less because if I smoke with him now I have to make sure he sits down wind.

Well I could care less because if I smoke with him now I have to make sure he sits down wind.

But could you care more? ;)

Tell him that Acid's are made by Taliban & that he is supporting the terrorist network.:r:r:r:r
fig1.gif

Nothing wrong with Acid's. Although they are not preferred by most here, they are a staple in any B&M for a reason. THEY SELL! Let him smoke what he likes, at least you have a new smoking buddy.:2

* dons sackcloth and throws ashes over his head * :r J/K

Has he ever smoked a pipe or cigarettes before? If he's totally new to smoking he may need to ease into it from the more aromatic end of the spectrum.

As a bonus, anytime you stop by to smoke with him you'll know there are smokes you like in the humi 'cause he hasn't smoked them himself. :tu

I'm no silverback but here's my :2. Maybe try to entice him with DE's less aromatically infused sticks. I started off enjoying most of the Acids but anymore the infusion overpowers what is probably really good tobacco. Or maybe just the opposite. How about the Naturals?

* dons sackcloth and throws ashes over his head * :r J/K

Has he ever smoked a pipe or cigarettes before? If he's totally new to smoking he may need to ease into it from the more aromatic end of the spectrum.

As a bonus, anytime you stop by to smoke with him you'll know there are smokes you like in the humi 'cause he hasn't smoked them himself. :tu

At least one of you is wearing sackcloth! Yeah he smokes pipes.

thats cool that he smokes what he wants. personally, i hate acids, they dont taste good, and the whole storing them in a seperate humi kinda turns me off.:2

I thought you people were supposed to be relaxed. This was meant as a joke. I don't need serious advice to be told that people should smoke what they want.

Why him, Why Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all things that could happen why the Acids?

19660.gif
19660.gif
19660.gif

There you go Rolando, I understand the lamenting :D

Thank you. It is easier going through this time of sorrow knowing I have some support. Now I will put the sack over my head and go check the mail. I just can't be seen in public anymore.

I started out with Cojimars, then moved to Acids. Finally I moved to Rocky Patel's and out of flavored cigars completely.

Have faith, if he keeps smoking cigars, he will come around.

Meh, just be happy he's smoking with you. It'd be a cold day in he'll before I got my dad to smoke with me

I started out with Cojimars, then moved to Acids. Finally I moved to Rocky Patel's and out of flavored cigars completely.

Have faith, if he keeps smoking cigars, he will come around.

So what you are saying is I should make him smoke at gunpoint until he moved beyond this acid phase. I do have plenty of guns...

I'm no silverback but here's my :2. Maybe try to entice him with DE's less aromatically infused sticks. I started off enjoying most of the Acids but anymore the infusion overpowers what is probably really good tobacco. Or maybe just the opposite. How about the Naturals?

I couldn't agree more KLMCCOY... The Naturals are nice and so are his "Isla del Sol's" without having that whacky Acid taste. The only Acids I ever really enjoyed were the Blondies just because they were so small and such a quick smoke.:2<--- Thats mine....

Back