Votes: 41 20.9%
  • Perdomo

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Rocky Patel

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • Tatuaje

Votes: 12 6.1%

• Total voters
First would definitely be Tatuajes (brown label rolled in Miami), with Fuente Anejos coming in second.

If I lived outside the US or the embargo ended, probably Cohibas, but I might still take the Tatuajes (call me crazy). Would be very difficult for me to choose between the two.

I am really digging the Gran Cojonus these days. :dr :dr :dr

Just as I thought, everyone likes Fuente.

I wonder if it is because their great products such as the Anejo and sungrown are hard to get. If the Padron 64 and 26 are only available during the holiday season, would Padron be as popular as Fuente. Hmmmm....

Just as I thought, everyone likes Fuente.

I wonder if it is because their great products such as the Anejo and sungrown are hard to get. If the Padron 64 and 26 are only available during the holiday season, would Padron be as popular as Fuente. Hmmmm....

I think it is because Fuente makes the best NC cigars...period. Between Anejo, Sungrown, Opus, Don Carlos, Hemingway, etc....to even their cheaper smokes. The Hemingways are readily available and I would take one of those over just about anything on the list. :2

I think it is because Fuente makes the best NC cigars...period. Between Anejo, Sungrown, Opus, Don Carlos, Hemingway, etc....to even their cheaper smokes. The Hemingways are readily available and I would take one of those over just about anything on the list. :2

Even over a Pepin? Tom, say it ain't so! :confused:

As I wipe the tears off of my desk. :r :r :ss

Even over a Pepin? Tom, say it ain't so! :confused:

As I wipe the tears off of my desk. :r :r :ss

C'mon Aaron...you know Anejos are "the" NC for me....some of the Tatuajes would give the Hemongways a run for it though...

I think Ryan meant "other", as an option...as in "anything other than what is listed here".

C'mon Aaron...you know Anejos are "the" NC for me....some of the Tatuajes would give the Hemongways a run for it though...

I think Ryan meant "other", as an option...as in "anything other than what is listed here".
Ah I see. Can anyone tell me how to add an option to this poll? Sorry, this is my first poll.

C'mon Aaron...you know Anejos are "the" NC for me....some of the Tatuajes would give the Hemingways a run for it though...

Tom, remind me to send you a Gran Cojonu some time. ;) :dr :dr

Hard to disagree with those damn anejos. . . unfortunately, besides the anejos and the opus, I really don't care for any of the other Fuentes.

Last edited:
Going under the assumption that Rocky Patel includes all of the Indian Tabac products, this was an easy choice for me. Kind of surprising that a couple categories of Don Pepin products are listed but products under his name are not listed. This would have made the choice more difficult because I would have to consider the Don Pepin Blue as well.

Back