I'm back

theycallmedan'lboone

reach out n touch 'em
after a brief hiatus of probably about 4 months I'm back. I'm looking forward to getting back into everything, Still got my humi stacked full, just never found time to smoke, busy getting out of the AF, moving back home, trying to get paid, finding a job and the search continues etc. Sorry if I missed out on anything.

Glad to see you found your way through those confusing cities where everything looks the same and back to the jungle you know!

Hey hey! Welcome back! I think I took about an identical hiatus... and you're (i think) the last guy I sent a PIF pack to! (Or perhaps received one from... lol... it was a long time ago!) You were in Aghanistan, no?

Anyway, welcome back. There's a bunch more subforums and such. I'm so confussed.

after a brief hiatus of probably about 4 months I'm back. I'm looking forward to getting back into everything, Still got my humi stacked full, just never found time to smoke, busy getting out of the AF, moving back home, trying to get paid, finding a job and the search continues etc. Sorry if I missed out on anything.

I hate that you missed our Bham herf in December. We are looking at one in March when Catfish comes down for a family visit, maybe you can make it! There is a thread somewhere about it! Good luck on the job hunting. Are you looking to stay around Huntsville, or is a move possible?

Glad to see you back

Back