Lamenting the Padilla Hybrid

That's why I stocked up on these bad boys!
2 boxes in storage, while I continue on the open one.
Excellent midday smoke, IMHO!

I love the smoke, cant stock up cause I smoke them all! I also like the peterson gran reserva, but damn if they didnt discontinue them as well. I wouldnt pay full price, but love them both for the price I get them at now! :ss:mad:

Rumor has it that my local has made a deal with ernesto to continue making them for his 'house' brand. There may be a new band on it, but it's suppose to be the same blend and all. I'll wait and see if this comes to fruition.

Yeah, gotta say I'm gonna miss the Peterson Gran Reserva even more.
I only have a box of the Churchills & a 1/2 box of the Belicosos left.:tg

I love these things too, i bought a five pack as soon as i heard they were discontined just to say i tried them. As soon as i smoked the first one i bought a box. Might have to buy one more box for they disapper forever.

Don't fret. I have a funny feeling they'll be showing up fairly consistently on CBid for some time to come, much like the Petersons did.

Darn, hate to miss out on a cigar! Makes me wonder how many others have gone by the wayside before I had the opportunity to give them a go?

I'm going to miss this one too. I grabbed one box from cbid back when they were like $45 a while ago and the more I have of them, the more I'm kicking myself for not grabbing another box or 2

Great cigar
I have smoked about 4 boxes of them over the past few years.
Something else will pop up that is just as good.
This cigar industry is a revolving door of new and old

hmmmm... I just sent a few out with some contest winnings... I should try to get them back. :r

yeah, I like 'em... I will miss them when I'm done with my supply.

MCS PM ME.....

I hate to see you sooooooo sad!

—Richard

Dear Mister Silly,

After a review of your qualifications by our staff it has been determined that you have met the criterion. Your Padilla Hybrids and subsequent tag-a-long balast will ship today.

Thank you for doing business with us and please think of us in the future when it comes to your bombing needs!

Sincerely,

Mr. Tzaddi, esq.

Just had one of these. Jim @ Blue Havana 2 had some at 30% off so I decided to give it a shot. I was very impressed. Smoked it right down to the nub. :tu

man... the power of suggestion....

padillahybrid.jpg

I'm not even done with it, and I'm already sad to see it go...

I'm about halfway thru now and I need to go get some more coffee...

yum.

Back