Life has its up's.. and downs

Guitarman-S.T-

...Got Metal?
The days around here have really been draggin lately. Just everything, ive been down and out for the most part. Women troubled... Yep... thats always an issue, money... yep haha all the same old, but now recording our bands album and having massive issues on getting any contour out of the guitar, just to be DROPPED massively! My question to you ... WHAT DO I SMOKE!?
i need something to lift my spirit's, help on a positive outlook on life. Any "smokes" you guys rely on when life gets ya down?
i have a decent supply so i may have one that you suggest.
thanks CS, your always there for me ;)

yeah some time you just need a pick-me-up. When I started smoking I tried everything under the sun. Any new brand and label that came out I was on it.
Hence my CS name newcigarz, The B&M always Knew that I was looking for what ever was the newest hottest thing out there. But now as I have grown
as a cigar smoker the lure of the Hot and New is not as strong. So when I am in a mood like you are now I smoke a cigar that I always knew I could count on.
The cigar that no matter what flashy new smoke was laying next to it I always reached for first and it never disappointed.
Tonight I will smoke an AF Rothschild,and remember all the good times.
I hope this rambling helped. :ss

Last edited:
yeah some time you just need a pick-me-up. When I started smoking I tried everything under the sun. Any new brand and label that came out I was on it.
Hence my CS name newcigarz, The B&M always Knew that I was looking for what ever was the newest hottest thing out there. But now as I have grown
as a cigar smoker the lure of the Hot and New is not as strong. So when I am in a mood like you are now I smoke a cigar that I always knew I could count on.
The cigar that now matter what flashy new smoke was laying next to it I always reached for first and it never disappointed.
Tonight I will smoke an AF Rothchild,and remember all the good times.
I hope this rambling helped. :ss

Yes it did =], thanks buddy-

I know where you're coming from with the creative block.....
I sometimes grab my guitar or sit down at the keys and absolutely nothing happens.......
sometimes for weeks.........

I'm not sure about a specific funk-lifting cigar to offer you, but what I have found is that a new piece of gear from zzounds.com might lift your spirits ;)

I know where you're coming from with the creative block.....
I sometimes grab my guitar or sit down at the keys and absolutely nothing happens.......
sometimes for weeks.........

I'm not sure about a specific funk-lifting cigar to offer you, but what I have found is that a new piece of gear from zzounds.com might lift your spirits ;)

haah YES that would but the budget blows. I gotta wait for another week till i get that pay check then i am getting a new toy ;)

A Pepin Blue Lable is like crack!!!:ss smoke one of those if you got one.
I'll put one in the box pass for ya:tu

Blue label, a matter of fact i think MOnte threw me one of those awhile back. GOOD THINKING! Hell if i get addicte dyou may have to be my new supplier ;) Cause i got one but i might as well fire it up :ss

after being man-handled by life's issues, i always reach for a pepin blend...tatuaje (it's all i talk about) or now the serie jj's. i figure, if life is gonna smack you around with some spice of its own, i'd prefer not to have to smoke it, as well. :ss smooth and creamy is what i reach for.

after being man-handled by life's issues, i always reach for a pepin blend...tatuaje (it's all i talk about) or now the serie jj's. i figure, if life is gonna smack you around with some spice of its own, i'd prefer not to have to smoke it, as well. :ss smooth and creamy is what i reach for.

well i just pulled out my only Don Pepin Blue label robusto.. cut it... and i had to say right away THIS HAS THE BEST DRAW I have ever found in a cigar all year! One of the first sticks i did NOT reach for my draw tool's. Wow im in for a treat-

well i just pulled out my only Don Pepin Blue label robusto.. cut it... and i had to say right away THIS HAS THE BEST DRAW I have ever found in a cigar all year! One of the first sticks i did NOT reach for my draw tool's. Wow im in for a treat-

BELIEVE that... i had the same experience with a dp serie JJ, the other day. perfect draw, perfect burn.

Sorry to hear you're down. Hope things pick up for you soon.

My all time favourite is the Monte #2. :tu

If you don't have Cubans, go with the best Padron you have.

As we say in Canada....Keep your head up and your stick on the ice and before you know it things will be going your way! :tu

Just the life of the git-fiddlers, Hope things pick up for you, whatever you do don't sell your axe.... I did that once had to beg hands and knees to get the guy to sell it back to me ..... Hope that roller coaster starts to even out for you bro!

Sorry to hear you're down. Hope things pick up for you soon.

My all time favourite is the Monte #2. :tu

If you don't have Cubans, go with the best Padron you have.

As we say in Canada....Keep your head up and your stick on the ice and before you know it things will be going your way! :tu

No monte' 2's but i went for the don pepin, had a very nice cuban touch though, all i gotta do now is REVIEW TIME! thanks again guys for the awesome suggestion

Damn well i liked it =]... and thats BAD! haha No funds, as soon as the funds are here, any one down for a box split ;)

Box split? If you want a couple of more, I assume we can work something out when I send you the padrons. :D

Glad to hear you liked it. I missed this thread earlier this afternoon, otherwise I was going to suggest something I sent you. Either an opusX or the RP OWR, but it appears the blue label definitely worked well.

I think we all know what you are going through. Hang in there, from the looks of it you are running a pretty nice box pass at the moment! :D

Aaron

Watch Frank Zappa's "Baby Snakes" with a fine cup of green tea and a Partagas Corona. That should leave you ready for life's next good turn.

Box split? If you want a couple of more, I assume we can work something out when I send you the padrons. :D

Glad to hear you liked it. I missed this thread earlier this afternoon, otherwise I was going to suggest something I sent you. Either an opusX or the RP OWR, but it appears the blue label definitely worked well.

I think we all know what you are going through. Hang in there, from the looks of it you are running a pretty nice box pass at the moment! :D

Aaron

haha be kind to me monte haha i know how you work ;)
All i gotta say is thanks again for the smoke, i just posted a well deserved review... YOU THE MAN!

Smoke something good.

Get an Opus or Anejo out of the humi and just kick back and relax.

Stay positive brother. This crappy weather can't be helping, but soon enough you will be seeing Gopher girls in shorts and let the inspirations flow. Chicks dig musicians. Peace.

Stay positive brother. This crappy weather can't be helping, but soon enough you will be seeing Gopher girls in shorts and let the inspirations flow. Chicks dig musicians. Peace.

very true... tno for me lately though haha. HOpefully things get better :tu
the D.P ( Don Pepin :ss ) worked very well at the moment, NO i play the waiting game

Back