Moved out!!!

swawesome

Young Ape
So last friday I moved out of my parents' house and into an apartment for college this year. That night I had my best friend over and me, him, and my roomate smoked cigars out on the balcony. I smoked a Padron 1964 because I had heard so many good things about it. Nice burn and deffinitely a very enjoyable cigar! Good times!

So last friday I moved out of my parents' house and into an apartment for college this year. That night I had my best friend over and me, him, and my roomate smoked cigars out on the balcony. I smoked a Padron 1964 because I had heard so many good things about it. Nice burn and deffinitely a very enjoyable cigar! Good times!

poor kid, college life and cigars...

Congrats! I can't imagine a better choice of cigar for the occasion! Love me some Padron 64s. :tu

Ah the college days.

Let the party begin.......just be sure to study in between. :mn

Only problem now is that I dont have money to buy more cigars right now!!! Good thing I still have around 20 in my humi

Only problem now is that I dont have money to buy more cigars right now!!! Good thing I still have around 20 in my humi

My problem wasn't I couldn't afford any while at college(I have 2 businesses, still attending mind you), but my sticks were still disappearing at a rapid rate. I discovered from my friend who lived across the parking lot, who had a direct view at my balcony, that my 3 roommates I had, were smoking cigars almost 3 times a week while I was at classes. Seems they broke my door lock, just went into my room while I wasn't there.

I didn't like them from the beginning, so I pretty much kept my distance because they were like the definition of bastards. But I mean come on, breaking into my room and stealing my cigars...:mad::gn.

Moved out after the semester.

My problem wasn't I couldn't afford any while at college(I have 2 businesses, still attending mind you), but my sticks were still disappearing at a rapid rate. I discovered from my friend who lived across the parking lot, who had a direct view at my balcony, that my 3 roommates I had, were smoking cigars almost 3 times a week while I was at classes. Seems they broke my door lock, just went into my room while I wasn't there.

I didn't like them from the beginning, so I pretty much kept my distance because they were like the definition of bastards. But I mean come on, breaking into my room and stealing my cigars...:mad::gn.

I would have laid down a serious a$$ woopin if my roomates stole my cigars. You must be a saint.

I move in to my apartment on Friday and I can't wait. My humi has the lock and key I already have a lockbox for all my important papers and the key.

So is breaking and entering/theft charges.

Tried that one, with the university police, who were quite frequent in the B&M near the college. They said id have to catch them in the act, or have my friend witness the breaking and entering. I could not, because I was at class while they did it. I told him about the broken lock, how it wasent broken before, he said "your living in a college apartment building, stuff is always going to break. I cant do anything unless you catch them in the act or witness them attempting to break in."

I pretty much gave up after that, so I went home one weekend, brought all my cigars, items of value, left them there until I moved into a new place. Now I have a 1 bedroom with a balcony, love it. Peace at last.

Now if you had known to fill your humidor in public view with Cremosas (and then kept the good stuff well hidden) you would have had your revenge.

:chk

Enjoy, i remember college life, it was only 6 years ago, but if I tried to live like that again, i'd probably be dead, God bless SUNY COrtland for not having a higher alcohol related death rate!!

You should have shot one to make an example of them. If I was on the jury, I would never convicted you because I would have done the same thing.:mad::gn

Stealing sucks, but serious advise to the OP:

Keep a desktop humi with bundle cigars and a few nice ones, and keep your main collection in a cooler or another humi in the closet or under your bed.

Enjoy your new freedom brother! Sounds like you started it out right with the Padron 1964. That is definitely a great smoke.

:tu

Back