My dog ran away...

kgoings

Evolving Lead Gorilla
And when I was out looking for him, this guy drives by me with a black lab in his front seat and stops. It was my dog. I had been looking for him for some time, and the guy was my neighbor (right across the street) whom I had not met yet. My dog was blocks away (in the matter of maybe 20 minutes) running around a school on a major street.

I was SO happy to get him back. I went over to my neighbors house, and asked if he smoked cigars...he said Yea! And I pulled out of my pocket a 2005 OpusX sealed in a tube. Its the very least I could do.

You can see a pic of my dog here...

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1698395&postcount=58

I got my dog back AND found a neighbor who smokes cigars!

Thats great you got Rocky back!!

I would be lost without my dogs.

Great way to say thank you as well. Get him signed up on CS!

Al

I'm really glad you got your dog back. That is a terrifying, manic feeling that no one wants to feel. I'm sure the after smoke was just what the doctor ordered!

:tu

And when I was out looking for him, this guy drives by me with a black lab in his front seat and stops. It was my dog. I had been looking for him for some time, and the guy was my neighbor (right across the street) whom I had not met yet. My dog was blocks away (in the matter of maybe 20 minutes) running around a school on a major street.

I was SO happy to get him back. I went over to my neighbors house, and asked if he smoked cigars...he said Yea! And I pulled out of my pocket a 2005 OpusX sealed in a tube. Its the very least I could do.

You can see a pic of my dog here...

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1698395&postcount=58

I got my dog back AND found a neighbor who smokes cigars!

:tu Glad it all worked out.

About 12 years ago our dog at the time was a Shepard mix and loved to run. We lived about a block away from a school with a track. one night the dog bolted the yard and we spent hours looking for him. As my son and I started walking around the school he said hey dad look over there is that Duke? I looked over at the track and the dog was running around in circles following the track. We sat down in the field and watched the dog do several laps around the track laughing until there were tears in our eyes. It was like the dog did not know how to get off the track.

We finally went over and stopped him and took him home.

Chas

Thats cool,i used to have a pure snow white lab years ago(it was stolen)it was the best dog i ever had :mad: .At least you found a new smokin' buddy out of the deal.:D

congrats...I have 2 dogs at myself, both yorkies, one is 2 the other is 4 months...the 2 year old runs loose and get's lost all the time, but my neighbors always find him and bring him home, but I know how ya feel =)

I'm glad that your dog was returned to you. :tu

I was fortunate that when my Lab used to hop the fence once in a while, he was returned by neighbors more than once. None of them were cigar smokers, so my wife rewarded them with toll-house chocolate chip cookies. :)

alley00p :ss

my lab ran down the street once but we didn't know where she was for 10 mins or so. Can't even imagine how you felt with your dog being gone even longer. Glad you got him back and found a neighbor that smokes as well

Back