"Neighbor" etiquette?

Like i tell my neighbor (who by the way i love to death....) "Come on over i'll put it out on your A$$":ss

He cracks up every time!

if my neighbors were trying to entertain another couple or having a nice dinner on their deck I might wait 30 minutes until they were finished with dinner. I try to be very neighborly, but if they're just outside drinking beers hanging out with some other folks, i'm definitely firing up my cigar.

I always try to be considerate of others BUT I have to be considerate of myself also. If on my property, outdoors, I can't see not being able to enjoy a relaxing cigar.

Any chance of a large fan that can be placed to push the smoke in the other direction if you are really terribly concerned?

My house...my yard...too bad. I tell anyone that complains if they pay my mortgage and taxes fine, otherwise TS.

if my neighbors were trying to entertain another couple or having a nice dinner on their deck I might wait 30 minutes until they were finished with dinner. I try to be very neighborly, but if they're just outside drinking beers hanging out with some other folks, i'm definitely firing up my cigar.
:tpd: I try to be respectfull, but I am going to smoke my cigar.

I always try to be considerate of others BUT I have to be considerate of myself also. If on my property, outdoors, I can't see not being able to enjoy a relaxing cigar.

Any chance of a large fan that can be placed to push the smoke in the other direction if you are really terribly concerned?
:tpd:great advice Carlos. Nothing wrong with trying to be considerate while keeping your own needs at heart:tu

I very seldom ever hear anyone who doesn't like the smell,i always get"man that smells great what is that?".My neighbor is 82 years old & comes over & smokes with me on his birthday every year.:ss

I very seldom ever hear anyone who doesn't like the smell,i always get"man that smells great what is that?"

This is pretty much what I've always heard. Heck before I smoked em that's what I used to think.

I've never had to check with the neighbors before I smoke my cigars :r, but if your conscience is getting to you... then do what is right... smoke em anyhow J/K :tu

I live in an apartment complex, so I don't light up when there are kids outside playing, but if there aren't all bets are off. Statewide smoking ban, so you want to be out of my smoke, go to a bar.

Back