New sub-hobby

Silound

Swamp Gorilla
My new sub-hobby within cigars:

Buying the absolute worst possible long-filler non-processed dog sticks on the planet and trying to age them and condition them to a point of being smokable.

I solicit your suggestions for sticks.

Even though this horse has been severely beaten in the past... I must say it:

Cremosas.

There... it is done. :chk

age them and condition them to a point of being smokable.

With respect, I think it's a waste of time, money and humidor space. Age the "absolute worse possible" dog rockets and you'll just produce older dog rockets. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you happen to enjoy that sort of thing.

:ss

-Ken

These are pretty good fresh but even better when they are allowed to rest... Nestor Reserve Maduro (just don't tell anyone). :ss

At my age, I'd be dead before time improves those cigars.
lol

I would have to agree just seems like a waiste of time and more importantly waiste of precious humidor space, but if you don't mind that go ahead and let us know how it turns out.

lol

I would have to agree just seems like a waiste of time and more importantly waiste of precious humidor space, but if you don't mind that go ahead and let us know how it turns out.
:tpd:

However, those Pirate's gold have definitely improved with time...

With respect, I think it's a waste of time, money and humidor space. Age the "absolute worse possible" dog rockets and you'll just produce older dog rockets. Not that there's anything wrong with that, if you happen to enjoy that sort of thing.

-Ken

I have some extra space now I'm not using, and I had some ideas.

Like I said, it's a sub-hobby within. I already successfully nuked an RP Edge in the microwave and caused it to bloom. I figure I can do just about anything from there :)

-Ken

Word :cb

Back