New Tastes

theycallmedan'lboone

reach out n touch 'em
gentlemen, ladies, I've decided that I should start to progress and venture out a little bit further than what my norm with Cigars. To start, I am very fond of Rocky Patel 90's92's conneticuts, 5 vegas, 5 vegas A Series, Perdomo lot 23. I have tried Hoyo de Mont's 1066, and the dark Knight. Thats my list of "i've had more than one of these and like them". Can you find folks suggest a few to try to add to my reportoire? I'd prefer them to be in the medium price range, 10 bucks, cheaper is better.

I would suggest Hoyo Dark Sumatras, Indian Super Fuerte Maduros, Sancho Panza Double Maduro and Extra Fuerte and Rocky Rosado and Honduran, both from Famous.

The only way to find out what you like is to try them all, a couple of times. :ss

Sure, it will take years but it's a fun ride. :z

The only way to find out what you like is to try them all, a couple of times. :ss
:tpd: Just keep smoking, if you like it keep it, if you don't pitch it. I have done it too many times. Just go to the Devil and start buying boxes/5'ers/samplers of stuff you never tried and smoke up.

The way I've been doing it is to buy 5 packs of cigars that other people like or suggest I try. If I like them, I buy more :tu
In fact I just bought my first box this week. Oliva Serie O robustos. I had one in a sampler and absolutely loved it.
My go-to smokes are Famous Nicaraguan 3000 and pretty much anything by Oliva.

Your tastes are rather ecclectic already. You have sampled from mild to full and some things inbetween.

I'd say, read the reviews. Something sounds appealing, give 'er a whirl.

I just learned about Taboo since I got here on CS. Never tried them, got a sampler pack in the mail today.

But, since you asked for something specific :D, how about this one. It isn't talked about here much, but it is a great Nicaraguan Puro at a great price - Omar Ortez. I really like 'em anyway. Need to do a reivew sometime soon so that others can find out about it.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Todd

Experiment a little, try most of the Pepins (This is a slope warning), try some Tats's, Oliva V's, San Cristobal, Fuente Don Carlos. Your sure to find some new cigars that you just have to get more of. Again, watch out for the edge of the cliff while you are exploring :r:ss

Back