okay I am reloaded

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
I felt like going to the B&M today to hang out talk a little crap and to get some ammo.
908368775_8d3eb09db9_o.jpg
VSG topedos

I have some stuff not pictured that is going to be used to retaliate against a fellow gorilla.

Last edited:
Wow looks Nice! I just picked up my first Pedron today, It's a 64, gonna enjoy her Saturday night.

I felt like going to the B&M today to hang out talk a little crap and to get some ammo.

I have some stuff not pictured that is going to be used to retaliate against a fellow gorilla.

Have you ever had the Davidoff Gran Cru #5 before? I have a 5'er and tried my first a couple of weeks ago and was blown away by how amazing it was for a small guy.

Have you ever had the Davidoff Gran Cru #5 before? I have a 5'er and tried my first a couple of weeks ago and was blown away by how amazing it was for a small guy.

thats the same thing my buddy told me he said ppl were buying all of his boxes and when he tried it he was enlightened and for the price you can not go wrong.

I think I know a person that hangs out at davidoff, or Barclay Rex those pictures are talking words :) man.

I tried the 2000 and grand cru #2, they just make great cigars.

Back