Perdomo 2 Limited Edition 2008 Robusto

theycallmedan'lboone

reach out n touch 'em
This past monday was Perdomo day at the Humidor Pipe shop and of course I couldn't stay away.. had it not been for the recent zombie invasion prepatory buy (ar-15 and ammo) I'd have bought a box or three. so I picked up several I'd never tried and some I had. The Rep threw a few of these at me for free. So no complaints. and they've been soaking ever since. It's a quite sunday late morning THE perfect time. It's been 2 weeks since my last cigar...

It's a beautiful dark brown wrapper with a outstanding aroma pre-light. Upon lighting the palate is immediatly inundated with flavor. Creamyish-chocolatey leather is pretty dominant. The draw is smooth and cool, like a perfect guinness... speaking of.. I'll have one of those as well.. later I guess...

The smoke produced is thick and plenty, and just smells absolutely wonderful. My neighboor who doesn't care for all things bad for you, just said "wow that smells really good" I offered him one and he declined.. I'll try again tonight when we grill out for football.

After the last puff and I set her down in my stinky the continued smoldering ash produces such an incredible aroma it's hard to let it stay sitting. So far this is excellent.

Towards the last third the cigar extinguished, probably still a little wet, but relight was no problem. great cigar. I'm gonna buy a box... next payday.

Give this cigar a try.

Last edited:
Back